Proper Drift group

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie.

adian, please let us know more imfo on the Proton Track Carnival, especially on the drift event..

thanks in advance..

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Zee,

thanks, i believe u have receive my side's list of participants and also i've receive ur mail confirming it..

i will communicate with u further via email and phone calls...tks

cheers'

aaron96

Dec 4, 2004
it was great if we can have a drift club in malaysia..
my opinion, most important is to have a good and save place to drift. To get more people to drift, the 1st thing is to have a place then only ppl can enjoy this sport! from there only we can improve.. look at those jap, how come there are so many ppl can drift n so famous; look at U.S., Aust., Europe, us... why we can't be like them??? the reason was we don't have a good place! without a place, how can we enjoy drift, how can we improve?pratice make perfect ma...
JB have already start a drift club.. some of them can drift very good.. But they still having problem to get a place to enjoy this sport.. everytime 'kacau' by police..
i hav a fren even worst, drift at a taman and get complain by the resident, at the end they make report and police come his house and suspend his car! until now can't get his car out fr balai!!
if u went drift competition organize by proton at sepang last 2 week, u should know a flat black a31.. his is a damm good drifter, join the BFGoorich festival of drift also last weekend.. he is my fren; yet he got a problem... get a place to drift!
i myself have a FR car for long time yet can't enjoy this sport.. cos... no place!
after all tis..
i hop we can really get a good n save place to drift...
fr there we can gather member, enjoy this sport with save; save fr tangkap by police, save fr accident our car... improve this great sport!!!
from there on, we can only talk about sponsor.., drift show, drift competition...
i hope my opinion doesn't offend anyone..
correct me if im wrong..

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Originally posted by uras@Dec 15 2004, 02:05
good opinion ... very very true indeed what u said ... anyway some of the parties are trying their best to get proper places and organising events to keep the spirit of drifting up ...
hie..hie..hie..

totally agreed, and trying very hard as well...

cheers'

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hmmm ah fai....
he's cute sexy!!! i love him!! ???

hehehehe

space cowboy : wei how's the seat.??? if you dowan i'll scrap it liao leh. cause sitting on my yard for too long lioa. got cats sleeping on it :)

ninjaiga : you wanna get bitch slap from me liao hehehehe. I'll stalk you today in Bandar utama you better becareful!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.....i need to know a few things bout changing from auto to manual.....my gearbox alre kong!!!driving 1.6 wira auto

1.price??
2.place??
3.how long to change??
4.wat procedure to do for JPJ??
5.problems faced after conversion if any......
6.additional info....

thanks in advance for those who can help me!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience