Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deep Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

We are entering the 6th week since the acquisition of the car. Work has been slow and we are still going through the negotiation bit. But of course, our agreed sponsors have worked on something, even they are busy with other cars in their possession.

Edison of Top Secret has kindly found the replacement door lock barrels that were missing originally since the car was forcefully opened up and the keys misplaced since our possession. It was great for him to be patient enough to look for the replacement, since the car was a bit vulnerable with no door locks on it.

He has begun to strip the car and he will strip the car to bare bones, so that our next project sponsor, Playhouse Garage will take over and help us out with the rust and chassis repair in the next few weeks ahead.

Besides that, Joe a.k.a. khoyos has been kind enough to lend his technical knowledge in helping us rebuild the car. He has gracefully shared photos of his previous RB25DET build on his Z31, which unfortunately he replaced it later on, since his power expectations were not met.

This photo shows that the Z31 has been stripped out of its old VG engine and it is ready for a transplant.

Look how snugly fit the RB25DET engine is on his car. Too bad that isn't our car, it will be great if the car was even powered by an RB25DET but in reality, sponsors were hard to get. Nevertheless, in the spirit of Zerotohundred, we're still gunning for the chances for an engine sponsor. If anyone has an idea who might be very generous about it, feel free to PM me.

Here's where the intercooler is fitted. This is definitely the most prominent place to fit. I think it would be nice if we can have a nice wire mesh over it, so most unsuspecting prey might not be able to tell if it was turbocharged.

This picture gives an idea where the radiator would be best placed. According to Joe, the best radiator size and type to fit, are the same or similar to the Nissan Skyline R33 RB25 series radiator.

Besides Joe's technical knowledge, he has been nice enough to look through his storeroom and managed to find an original Z31 Trust Grex gear knob. I believe that would go great as a replacement for the lost gear knob in the current Z31 now.

Well, after a long consideration, I have considered painting the Z31 other colours. As the car might look good in purple, it might not look good with stickers stuck on it. Purple is a terrible colour to blend in with the sponsors stickers. So obviously, light and bright colours are always a good choice for displaying sponsors prominently on the car. As I do have cars that are silver, grey, black, red and yellow, I'd try to look for colours that are simply not in the possession list, this would include white, midnight blue, light blue, orange and dark gunmetal grey. Or should I simply revert my choice to purple. I'd love to run a poll on it so I can roughly decide on the colour choice. Please vote and tell me the reasoning for your choice.

Bianco
(Glasurit FER 100)

Unknown dark blue Ferrari 348

Unknown light blue Ferrari 348

Canna di Fucile Metallico - gunmetal grey
(Glasurit FER 700/C)

Lamborghini Aventador Red-Orange

Attachments

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
nissan skyline r34 gtr z-tune silver please...

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
im quite suprised with the outcome actually, didnt know grey was like a choice for most, lol

White 17 17.89%
Dark Blue 11 11.58%
Light Blue 2 2.11%
Gunmetal Grey 36 37.89%
Red-Orange 26 27.37%
Deep Purple 3 3.16%

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
flat back is nice but according to a possible sponsor painter, he says flat black will reveal all the imperfections if the car is badly painted or rusted. so with glossy paint, it should mask the problems with the car. im considering red-orange, considering its a very new color and hardly seen on any other car. gunmetal grey is kinda cool too and its top on the voting list, but i do want to put on some custom itasha sticker, which my brother will help design, at least it will make the car stand out from a crowd of usual super gt-like cars in malaysia

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
for a sponsor, i'm sure they would like to showcase their talents n skills. so with flat black i dunno what to showcase. maybe with metallic colours, the shop will be able to mix with goldust/pearl/diamond etc to give the car better effect n probably make viewers fall in love with the paint job. with flat black, its just flat black, cannot add other special effects hehe.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
white, black & grey are the best background color considering u wanna put stickers on top of it..

Gudluck :burnout:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
thats why most voted for gunmetal grey :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
R35's Gunmetallic?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
what code is that i wonder

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

i looked on the internet and this looks great

BNR32
KH2 - Gun Grey Metallic
KG1 - Jet Silver Metallic
TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl
AH3 - Read Pearl Metallic
732 - Black Pearl Metallic
326 - Cristal White
KL0 - Spark Silver Metallic
BL0 - Greyish Blue Pearl (special order)
AN0 - Wine Red

BCNR33
AN0 - Super Clear Red
BN6 - Deep Marine Blue
KH3 - Black
KL0 - Spark Silver
KN6 - Dark Grey Pearl
LP2 - Midnight Purple
QM1 - White
BT2 - Champion Blue
KP4 - Sonic Silver
AR1 - Super Clear Red II

BNR34
TV2 - Bayside Blue
QM1 - White
KR4 - Sonic Silver
KV2 - Athlete Silver
GV1 - Black Pearl
AR2 - Active Red
EV1 - Lightning Yellow
LV4 - Midnight Purple II
LX0 - Midnight Purple III
WV2 - Sparkling Silver
QX1 - White Pearl
EY0 - Silica Breath
JW0 - Millennium Jade

According to people on this site, it is code named KN6

REQUEST: Gun Metal Grey GTRs - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

i looked on the internet and this looks great

BNR32
KH2 - Gun Grey Metallic
KG1 - Jet Silver Metallic
TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl
AH3 - Read Pearl Metallic
732 - Black Pearl Metallic
326 - Cristal White
KL0 - Spark Silver Metallic
BL0 - Greyish Blue Pearl (special order)
AN0 - Wine Red

BCNR33
AN0 - Super Clear Red
BN6 - Deep Marine Blue
KH3 - Black
KL0 - Spark Silver
KN6 - Dark Grey Pearl
LP2 - Midnight Purple
QM1 - White
BT2 - Champion Blue
KP4 - Sonic Silver
AR1 - Super Clear Red II

BNR34
TV2 - Bayside Blue
QM1 - White
KR4 - Sonic Silver
KV2 - Athlete Silver
GV1 - Black Pearl
AR2 - Active Red
EV1 - Lightning Yellow
LV4 - Midnight Purple II
LX0 - Midnight Purple III
WV2 - Sparkling Silver
QX1 - White Pearl
EY0 - Silica Breath
JW0 - Millennium Jade

According to people on this site, it is code named KN6

REQUEST: Gun Metal Grey GTRs - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why spin the air ? Spinning air provide a faster and cooler flow into your RAM pipe and Air Intake.

Steps.
1. Remove the fan
2. Cut off the middle part of the fan to create a round hole with blades attached
3. Use nail clipper, file the inside of the hole to make it smooth
4. Use nail clipper, trim the fan blades a bit (Especially if the blade is close to each other)
5. Stuff it in your RAM pipe. 3 inch.. should fit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience