Project MU brake products: are they very good?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! more expensive then my front pads, but then my rear cannot find, got some unknown brand only and I had to mod a little.....:banghead:
They gave me almost the same price actually for front & rear MKT.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

nice setup dude. Look sporty and performance, haha. How i wash i got these stuffs too.
Thx, I wish I do not need to spend my hard earned $$$ for those stuff in the first place though! :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Gahh.. I guess that's the difference between a big expensive car vs my Wira. I found and bought the Bendix Metal King Titinium for my rears yesterday for RM80.
Last time I bought the BMK Titanium for my front was RM100 only.....few years back. Anyway the Trestor from same manufacturer, I got for RM120 last year....:driver:

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Last time I bought the BMK Titanium for my front was RM100 only.....few years back. Anyway the Trestor from same manufacturer, I got for RM120 last year....:driver:
Haha bro, 6UE5t upgrading his setup at sunway kakimotor. The price of the stuffs also need to include heavy rental as well. I never change spare parts at sunway area due to mostly alot of parts are overpice. Last time quote me Osram nightbreaker H4 need RM160 and I was walk away and found same at S'ban area just only cost me RM90 included installation.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha bro, 6UE5t upgrading his setup at sunway kakimotor. The price of the stuffs also need to include heavy rental as well. I never change spare parts at sunway area due to mostly alot of parts are overpice. Last time quote me Osram nightbreaker H4 need RM160 and I was walk away and found same at S'ban area just only cost me RM90 included installation.
Okay, noted. Osram in SEA Park Spare part shop also around RM90 only....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well the pads I did not buy from them cause they don't have them. The MKT I bought from Kent Goh and the Type NS pads from N1 since they're the only one I can find to have that one ready stock (others nly have the basic Bestop and the higher more expensive B-Spec). From Kakimotor I only bought the rotor and brake hose. I've asked around many places for those items and the rotors & brake hose are the best price I could get after about 2 weeks of asking around. Other places they ask 1300 for the rotors not including install! Brake hose roughly about the same prices everywhere so the difference of rm200 for the rotor price made me go there. They also did not charge me additional labor for the pads replacement since I bought the rotor & brake hose there, so I think not that bad.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Gahh.. I guess that's the difference between a big expensive car vs my Wira. I found and bought the Bendix Metal King Titinium for my rears yesterday for RM80.
Hmm the thing is the sucky std Toyota rear pads for my car is already like rm200! So rm160 is already cheaper. I've aksed some other sellers too and roughly gave me about the same price, just maybe rm10 difference.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmm the thing is the sucky std Toyota rear pads for my car is already like rm200! So rm160 is already cheaper. I've aksed some other sellers too and roughly gave me about the same price, just maybe rm10 difference.
Yup, OEM pads are lousy and are more expensive. My colleague's Accord I think he mention OE pads around RM400 so he also fitted Project MU pads....:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, OEM pads are lousy and are more expensive. My colleague's Accord I think he mention OE pads around RM400 so he also fitted Project MU pads....:biggrin:
Yeap, Rm400 is the same price as my Project Mu NS already!

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Haha, you are a hunter 6UE5t. Can get cheaper price around sunway + it's kakimotor. Wa, you almost burned 2k on the brake system, so satisfied with your new brake system?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there..
I got problem with my B16A engine
1. When start my engine in morning RPM tak turun even the engine Hot until I press pedal.
2. RPM sometime tinggi walau enjin dah cukup panas (evening drive), macam melekat je RPM tu at 2500 - 4000
3. Jerk at RPM 2300 - 3000 (spark plug dah tukar)
4. Less Power n not smooth anymore.
My current Milage 170,000 km
Is it due to my alternator??cable minyak??ECU??Distributor/Plu Cable??

Need your comments

TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience