Cars for sale

Project KEV8 to let go...

JunX

Known Member

JunX

Known Member
Apr 29, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
As stated in the title. This is my little project for the KE70.

The car is currently not in running condition. No major rusts. About 20-25%. There many things that are absent in the car but nothing major (front suspension, brakes, wheels, steering and seats). Ecu and complete wiring for the 1UZ will be given along. I mated the engine with a 6 speed Altezza box with Ogura super single clutch. I think it will work as good or even better than the old school w58 box. No harm trying something different. Geran, engine form will be given as well.

Im looking for RM5888 nego. Haha CNY mood. Prefer to let go the car and engine together. Its about time for me to let this project go. For enthusiasts out there who are really interested. Please feel free to contact me.
0172062559 - Jun

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience