Project Kahn gets its hands on the Range Rover

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Right out of the factory, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport is one heck of a luxo-barge on its own. But of course, the aftermarket scene was born from the desire to be unique and stand out.

So if you find yourself pulling up next to a fellow Range Rover Sport at the traffic lights once too often, than the Project Kahn Vesuvius edition should help you out in the one-upmanship department.

The Vesuvius edition features a colour-matched aero package on the outside and an interior retrim that features plenty of quilted and perforated leather. On the outside, 22-inch wheels fill the arches. Although aftermarket, the wheels have a very ‘factory’ look to them, so much so that even we thought they were the stock stuff.

As the driver of a Vesuvius edition Range Rover Sport, you also receive a carbon fiber umbrella and a custom watch that matches the vehicle’s colour scheme.

Source: Autoblog

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know where can i do con rod strengthening? i mean by shot peening it, or even customizing a new one. the latter is the last option lah. my objective is to strengthen a 4g91's conrods for turbo use. or is there any swap job i.e. using a gsr turbo con rod as sustitute. any suggestions anyone? thanx by the way.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience