Professional shots for sport cars in KL

Casanova

Jun 1, 2005
Shah Alam
www.europrojektz.com
hahaha..ya lor,myb he want to give a half cut enviroment..:biggrin:
I think the blue Honda adds a little character to the shot, the photographing team really wanted to have it in the shot. It also adds a bit of colour contrast if not everything would look quite monochrome

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
can i comment a bit?

i felt that this photoshoots seems to be a rushed one...

was this photoshoot done in a drizzling condition? the engine bay shots was not good bro...u left the waterpool and wats with the red air intake black thinggy?dirt, oil or somesort of stickers?

some shots are crooked...not sure for artistic angle shots

and for automotive photoshoots, reflection plays an important role...especially black or chromy cars...i can see white shirts, softbox and flash stands in some pics

ive seen your portfolio on your websites and personally i felt that you didnt go all out on this photoshoot...it just didnt par with your past photoshoots....

sorry if i offend...not trying to show off...just personal inputs...btw loving your rigshots... :)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
well, again sorry if i offended u...chill out dude...why do u need a sort of proof for ppl commenting your pics...u did posted it in a public forum...

well, please disregard my comments then... :)

couleur

Known Member
Mar 20, 2008
I like that yellow lambo, makes a nice scene... and the E46 beemer looks mad!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SLC has been caught testing before, specifically hot weather testing in the Californian Death Valley and what you see here are images of the SLC Mule during winter testing.

If you’re thinking that it looks like a Dodge Viper, well, don’t be fooled, it is only a camouflage, the top of the line Mercedes AMG will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience