Products with wrong spelling?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
even they give replacement 1-1 exchange....it will take long time to obtain one. Plus you have to send the spoilt unit to the dealer, check the damage, and wait wait wait and wait till a replacement available. Then go retrieve the unit......and god knows how long the new unit can last.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
even they give replacement 1-1 exchange....it will take long time to obtain one. Plus you have to send the spoilt unit to the dealer, check the damage, and wait wait wait and wait till a replacement available. Then go retrieve the unit......and god knows how long the new unit can last.
That reminds me of a customer in Tesco Extra some time back, over heard him talking to the cashier. Saw him holding branded DVD player, and he was telling cashier this is his 3rd trip coming back exchanging unknown brand DVD player that broke down, finally top up get branded one.....:driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
That reminds me of a customer in Tesco Extra some time back, over heard him talking to the cashier. Saw him holding branded DVD player, and he was telling cashier this is his 3rd trip coming back exchanging unknown brand DVD player that broke down, finally top up get branded one.....:driver:
hahaha, either this fella is;

1. a jinx
2. abuses his electrical equipment
3. donno how to operate electrical equipment
4. buying from an supermarket selling inferior products
5. a Believer of cheap things can be good things

or all above?:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

1. a jinx

Was in that industry previously. Got one dealer buy for testing. Brand new perform like branded. 3 months later most functions slow down even though still can play. Function like eject, you press the button have to wait 2 or more seconds before it ejects, close same time, press play etc., all got delay action.....hhahhahahhah:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Should have a chinese name like "man-man lai" function.

I used china made electric fan before. The manufacturer so damn stingy. Electric cord oso donwan be generous. I measured the cord, only 650mm. Like that oso wanna save meh?:rolleyes:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Should have a chinese name like "man-man lai" function.

I used china made electric fan before. The manufacturer so damn stingy. Electric cord oso donwan be generous. I measured the cord, only 650mm. Like that oso wanna save meh?:rolleyes:
Bro., to you may not be much but to manufacturer churning out thousands of sets there is a lot of savings for them.
Found out this also. Even wondered why unbranded clothes like T-shirt shrinks. Heard from one friend in this industry is before they machine cut they stretched the cloth. So when you buy all is okay, but after first wash the cloth contracts so overall it shrinks. Even inch saved to manufacturer is money that is why they are cheap but consumer cry later. Difference again between more expensive branded vs cheap unbranded....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my cheap grinder, cheap drill, cheap dremmel, cheap dvd player still works fine :driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
my cheap grinder, cheap drill, cheap dremmel, cheap dvd player still works fine :driver:
Less use, right? Some say if for business like contractor use grinder daily, best to use branded. Home use once in a while can go for unbranded....:biggrin:

But nowadays branded also got cheap model, like that day saw Black and Decker also have economy drill, selling around RM100, unbranded also selling around that price...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

1. a jinx

off topic, about jinx it is me with Acer products, even the auntie at the PC shop also said "i see your fengshui/aura/something u cannot use acer products"

wait la... i go home i look for some... i remembered my late lecturer's FB got this things n enjoy uploading it.

Sad he is gone... I always ask him for PC advice, a real life PC Sifu.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Less use, right? Some say if for business like contractor use grinder daily, best to use branded. Home use once in a while can go for unbranded....:biggrin:

But nowadays branded also got cheap model, like that day saw Black and Decker also have economy drill, selling around RM100, unbranded also selling around that price...
I agree. If home personal use, the unbranded ones could last some time....becoz of the infrequent use, and the owner takes care of the machine.

If the machine used everyday (cari makan machine, company cannot afford to have machine acting up and delayinh work), and workers' constantly abusing these machine.....better buy the branded ones. At least it is really built well, and durable.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

off topic, about jinx it is me with Acer products, even the auntie at the PC shop also said "i see your fengshui/aura/something u cannot use acer products"

wait la... i go home i look for some... i remembered my late lecturer's FB got this things n enjoy uploading it.

Sad he is gone... I always ask him for PC advice, a real life PC Sifu.
from my experience with Acer (office desktop), their product will start making problem ngam-ngam when the warranty expires. I had changed 2 desktops so far, and both showed the same problem.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
from my experience with Acer (office desktop), their product will start making problem ngam-ngam when the warranty expires. I had changed 2 desktops so far, and both showed the same problem.
Not only computers, many other things also. Many have experience them breaking down after warranty period.....:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

mine all rm50..except for the dremmel a bit more expensive since it came as complete kit...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
bro pomen GTR,

Can you tell me where you replenish the bits for your dermal kit?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
bro pomen GTR,

Can you tell me where you replenish the bits for your dermal kit?
daiso or diy shop i forgot...got some additional 3mm bit but not much selection....

at ace hardware only just got the separate flexible extension cord...

so far my kit still got plenty of spare.....since item in my kit is about double than this kit

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Thanks bro pomen GTR.

My dremal tool has finish all the cut-off disks last month. I looked for the cut-off disks replacement from Bosch, but they say I have to buy the whole kits set that cost almost RM120. I cant even buy them off the shelf as I had to place order first.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve seen Nissan engineers testing cars at famous race tracks such as the Nurburgring and Laguna Seca but that doesn’t mean they’ve stopped using their own private circuits. It seems testing behind the doors at Nissan has become so busy that a fifth test track was required. A new circuit at Oppama, Japan, has now been opened at a cost of €16.2 million.

The Oppama course stretches four kilometers in total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience