Products with wrong spelling?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Was out shopping for an angle cutter/grinder. Was at Tesco saw a few brands on display, then this caught my eye.....

This product to let off steam?:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
anger power house...sureeeeeeee :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
either you need to be angry when you grind.

or

the grinding need to be done on angry people.

hahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Need to keep off road bullies. They will buy it and use it accordingly lol

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I bet the printer guy says to be boss:

"Boss, I checked the spelling already, using MiklosofWurds' Spelling-Checker. No problem highlighted mar. So I print them on the boxes loh"

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I bet the printer guy says to be boss:

"Boss, I checked the spelling already, using MiklosofWurds' Spelling-Checker. No problem highlighted mar. So I print them on the boxes loh"
No need 'MiklosofWurds' as Microsoft words also can because there is such word "anger" mah! Wrong use only......hahhahahhahahah:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Need to keep off road bullies. They will buy it and use it accordingly lol
Too bad is not cordless.......hhahahhahahhahaha:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if there is a cordless angle grinder.........i worry that the box may have it spelled like

Anger Grinder. (Cockless)

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
with 90% of the product in the market flooded with Made In China, is not hard to find some good funny english to laugh at.

try a guess what they are trying to sell over here

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Was out shopping for an angle cutter/grinder. Was at Tesco saw a few brands on display, then this caught my eye.....

This product to let off steam?:biggrin:
Wah i dont notice that.
That brand has been in Tesco for quite some time.
Guess i am more focus to the engine oil shelf nearby looking for great offer of engine oil.
600W is more than enough for hobby, but i doubt it will a successful hobby as it involve 'anger' grinder.
What kind of result can we expect when using it.....

Anyway, china made tools have been flooding the market for so long.
I must admit that some of them really have the quality and durability.
My dad got a rotary hammer drill last year for about half the price of a branded brand.
It still survive until now. Quite powerful too, no concrete is too hard which means the rotary mechanism really works.

Now looking for 14V power screwdriver as current lousy 12V is well...lousy.
Guess even for hobby 12V is not enough.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
China made grinder no doubt is cheap, but the life span is much much shorter than branded ones, like Bosch.
My workshop last time used those cheapo grinders. After 4 months, the grinders just died. Some grinders, the switch just failed. The grinders gave out lots of heat, vibration, noise during usage. Plastics housing deformed. The cheapo ones makes lots of sparks (can see from the air vents) during use. Kinda scary.

The boss gave up buying cheapo grinders, and switched to Bosch. They are still good after 4 years of use.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, the branded ones are just their brands as they are also made in China now. Probably with better QC only. I checked out Black and Decker, Bosch and Skil and they are all made in China already. Not sure if their own factory their or under license....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
QC is important. At least there are warranty given for Bosch. "Brandless" grinders wont be backed with any warranty. If look at the grinder box, most of them didnt even show the address of malaysia dealer.

Yeah, last time made-in-Taiwan products were considered "inferior". But now, China takes the lead.

What to do? Now countries are outsourcing oversea countries for cheaper labour and operation.
Even Nike shoes are made in Indonesia, Thailand. USA made no more.
Funny enough, the Nike product prices didnt go cheaper...

Same goes to car tyres.....Most of them are made from Indonesia. Very very hard to find tyres made in Japan lor...:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
QC is important. At least there are warranty given for Bosch. "Brandless" grinders wont be backed with any warranty. If look at the grinder box, most of them didnt even show the address of malaysia dealer.

Yeah, last time made-in-Taiwan products were considered "inferior". But now, China takes the lead.

What to do? Now countries are outsourcing oversea countries for cheaper labour and operation.
Even Nike shoes are made in Indonesia, Thailand. USA made no more.
Funny enough, the Nike product prices didnt go cheaper...

Same goes to car tyres.....Most of them are made from Indonesia. Very very hard to find tyres made in Japan lor...:biggrin:
Tyre made in Japan cannot get AFTA tax rate mah! Made in Asean countries lower tax

As for unknown brand (not brandless lah) they should have the importer or distributor name and address on the box. It is required by trade law. You see no name and address can report them and the our local authorities will fine them.
Unknown brands still give warranty, but the problem is when break down often you will be sending them back to service more than using them.....hahhahahhahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wira 1.5 A GLI
Hi sifus, i got a question, im not quite sure about my current exhaust mods cant trust those exhaust shops guys la, can anyone advise me on my current setup? Tried modifying few times till running out of ideas

Last time use to have two bullets but now replace with midbox some how feels better pick up! so now my setup is 4-2-1---Bullet----midbox------s-flow muffler
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience