Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

super fei lo

1,000 RPM

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
I hope not getting stuck at the fuel injectors. :rofl:

All the gum & varnishes is dissolved in the fueling system.
No worried that it will clog your injectors.

You will be impressed after the live demo..

Car club is welcome..
:beer:

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
All the gum & varnishes is dissolved in the fueling system.
No worried that it will clog your injectors.

You will be impressed after the live demo..

Car club is welcome..
:beer:
you mention its either contamination or water. fuel injectors are part of the fueling system.

water is not an issue since it will just be converted to steam in the combustion chamber and comes out from the exhaust. considering it mixes with the fuel I doubt it'll cause rust for the internals of the fuel injector.

if its contamination - something solid, how can it be dissolved? for example, silica.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I hope not getting stuck at the fuel injectors. :rofl:
nah. It completely emulsifies anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

you mention its either contamination or water. fuel injectors are part of the fueling system.

water is not an issue since it will just be converted to steam in the combustion chamber and comes out from the exhaust. considering it mixes with the fuel I doubt it'll cause rust for the internals of the fuel injector.

if its contamination - something solid, how can it be dissolved? for example, silica.
I can only assume you're not talking about sand in the combustion engine but in the fuel tank. Debris like sand won't dissolve in petrol I think so it probably will clog your injectors eventually. However the fuel system is relatively closed, I'd be curious to know how on earth sand got in in the first place.

kaninbu

500 RPM

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
with the contamination fuel surely poor u get poor fc.this product will minus octane in fuel?mix with v-power perhaps?

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
nah. It completely emulsifies anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I can only assume you're not talking about sand in the combustion engine but in the fuel tank. Debris like sand won't dissolve in petrol I think so it probably will clog your injectors eventually. However the fuel system is relatively closed, I'd be curious to know how on earth sand got in in the first place.
How on earth? Well earth is composed of sand and dirt anyway.
http://www.i-car.com/pdf/advantage/online/2004/042604.pdf
http://www.carterfueldelivery.com/fuelpumps/_pdfs/support/TEC1622.pdf

its well documented, not rocket science :rolleyes:

super fei lo

1,000 RPM

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
Thanks Ixeo for the valuable information for all ZTH member.
You are totally right about the contaminations such as moisture in the fuel especially diesel because diesel originally contains moisture. Moisture act as food for micro organism. And they breed in the diesel. It causes blockage in the fuel system. The worst nightmare for Compress Ignite Turbo Charger Engines. Prevention is better than cure. :nurse:
:love:

In Malaysia, so far we didn't recorded any silica contaminations in our fuel system.
This silica contaminated fuel normally documented in places with lots of sands and winds like desert.
Mainly cause by mishandle during the shipping process. Fuel containers is exposed to winds and sands. So sands ended up in the fuel delivery tank, to your fuel station than to your petrol tank.
Countries that normally face this kind of contaminations is like Australia, Sahara and Arab.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

How on earth? Well earth is composed of sand and dirt anyway.
http://www.i-car.com/pdf/advantage/online/2004/042604.pdf
http://www.carterfueldelivery.com/fuelpumps/_pdfs/support/TEC1622.pdf

its well documented, not rocket science :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Video about how it works in the fuel system

Powermaxx Fuel System Cleaning & Diesel System Cleaning (en) - YouTube

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

hv read out some advertisement on a car magazine recently and i found out a product called "AUTOFOAM'......that is done by a shop called KL Auto...

i'm planning to put it on my perdana since it can provide soundproofing, strengthen chassis, & bla bla bla....

anyone that hv been put on this stuff, pls post up some review or feedbacks on how good or bad this product....

cheers....:driver: :driver: :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience