Problem...

SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
Hi to all the sifu here. Noticed a problem recently. Let says I have folder "A" and folder "B" in my hdd. After I moved my file from A to B, the file can't be opened. It will say "Access is denied" or sh-t like that. Besides, if I moved a folder with files inside, the folder cannot be opened, and cannot be deleted too. :(

However, there won't be any problem if use "Copy" command.

Why like this ah...? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

devil

If u r using NT, u can always right click and take over the ownership of the files providing u r the local administrator right user Id.

^^ED^^

Nov 20, 2003
what's inside the folder ? I mean the content & file name + extension ?

Some file DLL is running or share so the folder is protected so cannot delete or move thats normal ...

Check what's inside 1st .....

Cheersss ... ;)

Archangel

Dec 5, 2003
must be too many ham sup pictures. ;)

reboot then try login as administrator. n check the security settings of the folders & files.

donchichi

Maybe the CPU secretly viewing the JPG's so you can't use it? hahahahha

But seriously sometimes when you close programs etc.. there are buffers and sometimes memory written in RAM even after you close the programs. These are left from some bugs in programming etc. This makes the files inaccessible.

If you can't do it then some resources is locking up the files. So you can always reboot and go to the ever friendly command prompt and do it manually. Always works. Either that or try closing all applications using the task manager and some services that you know you don't use.

hey fellow ztrians, can i use the normal wax or polish for any carbon fibre products..or must i get any special ones? and how do i distinguish which is a quality carbon fibre and which is the ciplak one?thanks for the info
:lol: