Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia 2011

pengshen

Jun 18, 2007
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

Hmm, nice picture u got there. Maybe i visit too many car show. So i feel not much different. Expect those dyno war, RC drift car and etc. But only able to see few little kido dancing break dance there. :) No schedule which event is running on what time, unless i sitting there for whole day to wait for the event. :sleep:

More important, very less babe :biggrin:
Pc fair more :itsme:

muzakkirosman

From Facebook
Sep 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia

There is Dyno Wars but it didnt start until 2pm. so i went home. lol

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Not that many. but to me it worth rm20. maybe.

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006

what a waste that cant see dyno,why they duwan put the dyno war at nite time?
more people will come and watch it at nite time lol
see other country make those event more nice than our country...sad with it~~~

pengshen

Jun 18, 2007

So the dyno war is happening today ? or cancelled ?

muzakkirosman

From Facebook
Sep 16, 2010
www.facebook.com

I dont know whether it was held today or will be tomorrow. Because I get bored, so I went home. and I was kind of expecting 500hp to 1000hp beast around. But the most (claimed by owner) was around 380 hp. So to me nothing interesting there. And the access to dyno wars is via the Exoticmode area, there's an access.

And at night? I don't know. First time experiencing HIN. and bored of it. I hardly believe tomorrow there will be any increment in visitors number. Because there's another big even this weekend, FD Malaysia. and less promotion and the cars, are not much as expected.

pengshen

Jun 18, 2007

I dont know whether it was held today or will be tomorrow. Because I get bored, so I went home. and I was kind of expecting 500hp to 1000hp beast around. But the most (claimed by owner) was around 380 hp. So to me nothing interesting there. And the access to dyno wars is via the Exoticmode area, there's an access.

And at night? I don't know. First time experiencing HIN. and bored of it. I hardly believe tomorrow there will be any increment in visitors number. Because there's another big even this weekend, FD Malaysia. and less promotion and the cars, are not much as expected.

Really? how on earth people will know there are access to dyno war area without any banner or notice. I thought the access is to toilet :biggrin:

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

very very very disappointed! nothing to see... a normal car show even better... the dyno war.. i dunno when... thought can see it... haiz.... just 1 good thing, able to take photo with Leona Chin and get big poster autographs from her.... that's it!

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006

mostly people go there just for dyno war only.....

muzakkirosman

From Facebook
Sep 16, 2010
www.facebook.com

But I went there for some serious modification. The Malaysian award winning Rx7. Jealous Ahura or something. But, all i can see plain show.

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya

Was there today but nothing much... a big disapointment! For dyno war, the dyno machine was there but no cars on it... it's like wtf!

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009

talk about making a mockery of the REAL Hot Import NIghts....it was really disappointing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DIY: Retrofit Projector lens into WIRA/PERDANA headlight

Hi guys,
I had just retroffited a pair of bosch e46 projector into my wira head light.
pls check below for the pic of the projector that used for this DIY.

http://hid.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13

And guys,
Can anyone teach me how to upload the photos??
I like to upload the photo of my car with the projector light.
Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience