Presenting TEAM YOKOMO RC DRIFT DEMO on OTS 9 this FRIDAY NITE 22/7 7.00pm onwards

yOkOmO

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Bandar Sunway
www.d1-10rc.com
Hello everyone,

As a R/C representative from Hobby Haven Sdn. Bhd. I would specially like to thank Sync Optima Sdn. Bhd. for all the support during the OTS 8 R/C Demo. To cheaka and .S K A G E E. keep up the good work. To all the R/C drifters practice more and hope to see more new faces. See you all on the next OTS for more R/C drift action. :D

Regards,
Haidi

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Haidi: Its great to have you and Hobby Haven Sdn Bhd on board, and from the response I have received, I think the sport of RC drifting will definately get big!!! Can't wait for the next one !!

Jakson

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
Sync Optima & Hobby Haven done a great job! It was my 1st RC Drifter meet up. I get to know many frens. I really cant wait for the next one! Any news on the next event?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is probably the pinnacle of stone heartedness, the very reason why mankind has been deemed evil and self centered. Its people like Tomas Delgado who condemn nice people like you and I to the very depths of wickedness. Why I say that? Well if he was to knock over someone dear to me and turn around and sue me for damages, I wouldn’t just hire an assassin, I would carve him up real nice myself...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience