Pre-order JDM Parts for Cefiro

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ultimate Cefiro said:
to all: btw........check thiz out.........saw a nose cut of JDM front c/w crystal light (unfortunately not smoked) and a JDM skirted rear bumper (dunno either wagon or saloon type coz i juz pass by.....) spotted in a junkyard near selayang baru, anywan interested ken go there.......but dunno how much selling either........chemeh/cgui u interested?????
edwards...hows the cond of the headlamp? i wanna sell my smoked lamp n get the normal crystal lamp...

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
CHEMEH: Y!!!!?????????? anyway howz ur smoked lamp cond???? mmmmmmmm the nose cut comes along v the headlamp i think they wont sell it separately.....
ya eh bcoz of t he line we all split soooo long liao.....now iz the time to re-unite....:party: .

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ultimate Cefiro said:
CHEMEH: Y!!!!?????????? anyway howz ur smoked lamp cond???? mmmmmmmm the nose cut comes along v the headlamp i think they wont sell it separately.....
ya eh bcoz of t he line we all split soooo long liao.....now iz the time to re-unite....:party: .
my smoked headlamps..okla...only the one side has broken bracket (1pc) can still can install...i want to buy new crystal light...:p

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
CHEMEH: haha u mean the " RE BEN" bracket ar??????? my last set oso like dat but now thiz set ok.....>........nehow........white crystal not dat nice wor......

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Don't think he can do orders for u now, he is driving another make. You can get the chain kit at any Nissan parts dealer. Jln Ipoh alot.

onionbay

Jun 29, 2005
KL
Vanli is a Nissan stockist at Jalan Ipoh you can contact them. try to google for the address.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Presenting the all new Jeep Wrangler 2011, one of the most capable off-roaders since its inception 60 years ago. This Unlimited Sahara model is able to climb up the rock in a breeze. What's more to love heritage? Enjoy this short video clip of the Jeep crawling up rocks.

YouTube - ‪2011 Jeep Wrangler - "Rock Climber" Commercial‬‏
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience