Pre-book! Devil Eyed Audi Q5 Quattro (to be launched next month)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Pre-book! Devil Eyed Audi Q5 Quattro (to be launched next month)!

HK7

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
KL
Please note that we have ceased to be an audi dealer and are currently in the process of going into other makes with better and a more professional support from the principle.. thanks for your queries...

Attachments

Last edited:

HK7

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
KL
another great car from Audi.. bump up...

HK7

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
KL
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that the response so far for the Q5 is very good. Car is not even launched yet and we have already collected plenty of bookings!! :adore::biggrin:

Those interested, please book fast as we foresee the waiting list will soon be a long one!! :biggrin:

HK7

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
KL
hurray for the weekend!! btw, we are open on saturdays and even sundays... do drop by our showroom! :adore:

HK7

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
KL
The Car has been launched!!!! bump up.............. do drop by our showroom to view this great SUV!!:adore::adore::adore:

HK7

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
KL
The Car has been launched!!!! bump up.............. do drop by our showroom to view this great SUV!!:adore::adore::adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Can I ask where can I get more reasonable and cheaper price to fix my tensioner pulley in KL/PJ?
Low budget eh... :(

The tensioner pulley changed before and currently I clocked about 185k mileage already.
current symptoms I'm having is that, power steering getting heavy, rpm unstable during trafic jams when press and de-press the clutch.
last time i kena before, the auxiliary belt putus because the tensioner's pulley worn out and jam, these were symptoms as well. so this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience