Pre 2008 Season Formula One News

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
No head-to-head for Kimi and Schumi

News - Planet-F1 News - from planet-f1.com
It seems like a way for SF to say our old man can beat your young immature kid (the one from McLaren)...hahahah

but it really ticks many of us off... i for one would like to see how would Schumi fair against Kimi... DAMMIT SF...

'No Honda seat-fitting for Alonso'

Alonso should have started sweating by now...

Indy boss wants F1 back

The silliest thing you'll read today

OMG:confused:

Jerez: Slick tyres dominate testing

seems that Slick will make a come back soon...

Mosley still chasing after McLaren

seems like mosley has some personal vendetta against McLaren... either that or SF stuffed him full of money toNews - Planet-F1 News - from planet-f1.com screw them up... or Ron stole his girl friend...

just jokin'... am sure he is just doing his job... but hell McLaren is going to have a hell of a 2008 season... Alonso is sure to be glad he got kicked out of the team now... and he'll be laughing his ass off if his arch rival's team gets disqualified in the middle of the season...

McLaren face judgement on MP4-23

this is the start of hell for McLaren....

FIA leave McLaren in limbo until February

and so it is...hell just got hotter for them:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: there is a big chance now Hamilton will most probably end up on a bicycle on the start line of the first 2008 race:mad::mad::mad:...

all sources : from planet-f1.com

Kovalainen and Loeb swap seats for a day

The Official Formula 1 Website

Loeb looking for new challenges to his racing career:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:??? Nah... you won't want to see Formula one cars going sideways do you...hahah

FIA announce dramatic cost-cutting measures

The Official Formula 1 Website
DAMMIT... is this A1 of F1??? WE WANT SPEED!!!...WE WANT SPEED!!!...WE WANT SPEED!!! (we're not talking about Scott Speed)...

source : Formula1.com

Teams to test slick tyres at Jerez autosport.com - F1 News: Teams to test slick tyres at Jerez
according to Bridgestone... slicks could make a come back in the 2009 season...

source : autosport.com

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Some Post 2007 Season news... and the court fight continues...

episode 1... Court Wars : A New Hope..............which turned into dust
McLaren forced into embarrassing climbdown

WTH:stupid:

D-Day looms for Renault

more explanation on McLaren's screw ups...and the impending death of Renault...

Renault guilty, but not punished

Flavio is celebrating... Ron is sobbing while whacking his lawyers with McLaren's custom carbon fibre rotans...

WMSC decision on Renault in full

more boring crap in detail...

Renault did not benefit from McLaren data

duh... everyone would have seen it coming..Renault was miles off the pace of McLaren the whole of this season... either the renault engineers is not intelligent enough to understand McLaren's technical drawings or they did not even take it into serious considerations at all...

and the kicker... if they did use McLaren data... and McLaren were confirmed to have used Ferrari data... Renault will be charged of indirectly stealing Ferrari data.. isn't it:hmmmm::confused:

Briatore happy with WMSC verdict

http://planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_2950012,00.htm
he sure is... bet he caught a jet back home to slam his super model girlfriend the same day the verdict came out...

Renault consider legal action against McLaren

Court Wars : Renault Fights Back

all this intense, nut crunching, teeth grinding, knuckle clenching, head grabbing, hair pulling, on the edge of the seat news of the 2007 post season news is

sourced from : planet-f1.com

2007 season is the most craziest of them all... on track fights, off track fights, cock fights, over-bragging, blackmail, back stabbing, the silently sneak up on someone and stick it up their ass, the team mate who is stupid and does not knows how to speak (i now wonder if Kimi is Top Gear's the Stig), the patriotic and sacrificing team mate, the pain in the ass team mate who likes to brag a bit but acts like he is not bragging and all innocent, the fussy and lots of excuses team mate, and not to mention... al the thrilling court sessions...man it turns out like the 2007 season has been written in Hollywood... wonder what we'll be in for 2008...

now... anyone care to compile a list of the confirmed 2008 drivers?

drMpower

May 1, 2006
i wonder whether this is something Bernie had to do to ensure the breakaway series do not materialised.

you see, he controlled all the money and power, and sometime back in 2006 or so, all those teams (EXCEPT for bloddy Ferrari) would be set up the breakaway series which entitle them for more controlling power.

but he (bernie) knew he had to do something to liven things up. so came the Ferrari downfall (so-called) and Renault won something. Lewis was something a bonus I would say. and those Lewis-Alonso saga should be widely circulated to gain publicity.

and then we got the spy-gate 1 and 2. and in 2008, traction controll is gone and expect some chatastrophic crashes ahead. that will attract more people i suppose. lol.

it looks like the breakaway series will have to wait a little longer.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
I have always supported the silver arrow since the days of Hakkinen. But, their treatment over Alonso had not been the best I would say.

But not many was expecting Lewis to be that good. i am not taking anything away from him, but McM should back Alonso more as he is the proven product that can win title, not only for himself, but also to the team.

what if Lewis was not that fast? or was not the good? I am sure McM would be throwing everything for Alonso. You have to bear in mind that they paid the Spaniard big money - in excessive of 10-20 million. so, i dont know whether they would pay such money for small, unknown driver, let say, Sato?

but i do hope Alonso finds another big high credential team for himself, and also McM to really stumped their mark this time around.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
i wonder whether this is something Bernie had to do to ensure the breakaway series do not materialised.

you see, he controlled all the money and power, and sometime back in 2006 or so, all those teams (EXCEPT for bloddy Ferrari) would be set up the breakaway series which entitle them for more controlling power.

but he (bernie) knew he had to do something to liven things up. so came the Ferrari downfall (so-called) and Renault won something. Lewis was something a bonus I would say. and those Lewis-Alonso saga should be widely circulated to gain publicity.

and then we got the spy-gate 1 and 2. and in 2008, traction controll is gone and expect some chatastrophic crashes ahead. that will attract more people i suppose. lol.

it looks like the breakaway series will have to wait a little longer.
was it Ferrari that was planning a breakaway series... can't remember anyways...

anyways... all this scandal and team mate wars i don't think was caused by Bernie.. he does not have powers that big... it was only a small camp fire which was fueled by Mr. Max Mosley to become a big ass forest fire... and to worsten it... Ron was not helping much by sticking his foot up some other nuts ass...

anyways... if ron were to manage both his drivers better... this would not have happened (easy for me to say)...but it has happened several times in the past... even the so-called perfect partnership between mika and david did suffer some relationship strains from competiting against each other... it is time for ron to learn that there will be a definitive number 1 at some point in the season... and alonso is not helping McLaren out by being a prick and pain in the ass with his finger pointing and blackmailing (sorry alonso fans, but this did happen)...

I have always supported the silver arrow since the days of Hakkinen. But, their treatment over Alonso had not been the best I would say.

But not many was expecting Lewis to be that good. i am not taking anything away from him, but McM should back Alonso more as he is the proven product that can win title, not only for himself, but also to the team.

what if Lewis was not that fast? or was not the good? I am sure McM would be throwing everything for Alonso. You have to bear in mind that they paid the Spaniard big money - in excessive of 10-20 million. so, i dont know whether they would pay such money for small, unknown driver, let say, Sato?

but i do hope Alonso finds another big high credential team for himself, and also McM to really stumped their mark this time around.
in McLaren... there is always equality (if this were to be answered by Ron) no mather if one is the stronger and faster one... as for Alonso's pay... he came into McLaren as a WDC... Hamilton came in basically as a rookie who has not proven himself... hence the minor pay... he got a pay hike of what (like 10 mil) after his 1st season... he is undoubtedly fast... but he is in a quick car...

Alonso was fast too... but he won his 2 WDCs when Ferrari were down in the pits (sort of)...in the end.. there is no arguing who is better... if Alonso is fast but not co-operating... there is no use for him to be in the team... it is a team sport anyway... just my opinion...

drMpower

May 1, 2006
yeah, u might be right after all. McM got this thing about 2 great drivers who happened to be rivals as well. Prost and Senna. and also the recent one, Alonso and Lewis.

its like an old Malay proverb - menarik benang dalam tepung. tepung tak berselerak, benang tak putus.

meaning, whatever you do, dont shake the whole thing off. u might get away with the thing u want, with the minimum people realised it.

jigc

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm looking for new set of absorbers & spring for my 2004 Kia Spectra. I understand that RS-One sells GAB suspension (HA series) for my Spectra.

Also found out that Hotbits has suspension of my car too.

Need advice. Based on your experience, which would you recommend ? Hotbits or GAB?

Thanks in advance....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience