500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Main - Malaysia - Pakatan to slash car taxes after polls win, says Rafizi @ Tue Jul 24 2012

Discuss.
Please speak with your big head, not your small head.

Thank you.

IMO, this is just a populist move.
As much as I hate BN, I personally feel that this fella here is talking thru his ass...
(after all, kan dia to politicians, and since when politicians are known to think before speaking?)

:stupid::stupid:
Yes we do hope car prices be brought down...
Water tariff like in Selangor...
Lower electricity tariff.....
Cheaper petrol.....cos we are oil producing country, the rakyat deserve to enjoy cheaper & better quality petrol...
Cheaper toll... at present we are paying thru our nose daily.....
Some individuals are being richly buried with our toll payment daily...
Heard one story of a guy who spent ONE THIRD of his salary on toll payments daily...
This is awkwardly blood sucking and sufferings we endure as a results of believing that what we voted for was good for us...
TIME TO CHANGE! VOTE FOR A BETTER GOVERNMENT....
VOTE FOR A GOVERNMENT THAT CAN BRING CRIME RATES DOWN....
THAT DONT BLUFF US WITH FALSE & CONFUSING STATISTIC THAT CRIME RATE IS LOW!
NOW THIS IS PURE BLUFFING KIDDY STUFF!
hahahahaa....:stupid::banghead:

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
populist agenda or not.. we never know.. we never let them run, not even one term.. it's like we never dare to take a step forward to an unchatered waters that may change our lives, but instead, we bitch a lot for our current shortcomings..

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Like what zuruzuruz said, we've never gave the opposition the chance, i am all for trying for change. will never know if never try

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Some people are so naive to listen to all these jokes.. No matter from BN or PKR... Politicians will be politicians.. Just like last time they said wanna abolish PTPTN. When just one of their university in Selangor was denied PTPTN loans, they were unable to provide loans to the students. That is just ONE university. Talk is cheap..

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Some people are so naive to listen to all these jokes.. No matter from BN or PKR... Politicians will be politicians.. Just like last time they said wanna abolish PTPTN. When just one of their university in Selangor was denied PTPTN loans, they were unable to provide loans to the students. That is just ONE university. Talk is cheap..
Dude, is the state gov a profit making entity? Where would it get funds to loan it out to students who prolly will take 20 odd years to repay it back?

Whatever profit/savings the Selangor goverment has, it would naturally go back into the development of the state. If the state gov obviously does not have cash cows e.g. Petronas to fund them.

Please think before you reply less you get shot down again.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

And oh btw if you did not notice, even if it abolishes the AP system, it would OBVIOUSLY bring savings.

kuntauasli

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
make sure he walk the talk if PR wins. Not just lips service. reducing car price in malaysia is a move to REVAMP the whole NAP, tax , pricing and other govt policy.. it is a BIG dream... Hope he can table it out and share with the people what his next plan..not just throwing empty promises..

PaulYew

Feb 21, 2011
Kuching
Lets see how proton gonna stand on their feet if foreign cars are cheaper, since they said wanna go Global? Why not stay back here at Malaysia and compete fairly with others first, if they cant compete how to sell globally..:confused:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Dude, is the state gov a profit making entity? Where would it get funds to loan it out to students who prolly will take 20 odd years to repay it back?

Whatever profit/savings the Selangor goverment has, it would naturally go back into the development of the state. If the state gov obviously does not have cash cows e.g. Petronas to fund them.

Please think before you reply less you get shot down again.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

And oh btw if you did not notice, even if it abolishes the AP system, it would OBVIOUSLY bring savings.
You are the one who should think first. Why does Kelantan gov able to provide SCHOLARSHIP to some of its rakyat studying at universities? Selangor gov just gave empty promises cause they actually couldn't afford to even give LOAN to one of its own university... :stupid:

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
I totally support this move as it will help us make a step towards a develop nation. However carefull planning is vital when implementing this. For eg., I feel PKR should consider paying back the excess duty in stages to those who purchase a vehicle( who pay full duty) within the last 5 years as well just to be fair and to maintain smooth transition of the abolishment. I believe there is more to think about as well. Anyway kudos to PKR for listening to the people. This will be their 1 shot to walk the talk. I hope they can fullfill all their promises despite all the obstacles which is expected to be set by those who are not benefiting from all this. Toll should go, vehicle duty should be abolished, etc..

To me, I do not care what is the agenda of the goverment is as long as the people of Malaysia can benefit in a good way from them. This time, I have to admit that I will take my risk with PKR. 1 term to clear my conscience is worth it.

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
Cheaper petrol.....cos we are oil producing country, the rakyat deserve to enjoy cheaper & better quality petrol...
Heard one story of a guy who spent ONE THIRD of his salary on toll payments daily...
This is awkwardly blood sucking and sufferings we endure as a results of believing that what we voted for was good for us...
hahahahaa....:stupid::banghead

You are Rite bro,but need to see who is the one are running its,plus in whats kind of term and conditions lolz?????Terms is P.I.M.P( Paper.In.My.Pocket)..Conditions "Have U Say"..

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

hahahahaa....:stupid::banghead:
You are Rite bro,but need to see who is the one are running its,plus in whats kind of term and conditions lolz?????Terms is P.I.M.P( Paper.In.My.Pocket)..Conditions "Have U Say"..