PowerZone Oil Products

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Hi all, have you all heard about the PowerZone products here? No rite? Hehehehe....We have two product that will surely enhance ur car performance and prolong ur engine life. 1st is the POWERZONE METAL CONDITIONER. Wat is Metal Conditioner?
Here is wat metal conditioner do for ur car.
The metal conditioner consist of NANO size molecule that can panatrate the tightest area available inside your engine. Moreover it has a longer oil chain which not easily break off during extream operating temp. The oil will stay on to protect the metal rub against each other hence reduce friction = better power and smoother. Where else other oil will "thrown" out by the g-force that created from the moving parts during high RPM operation.
Performance:
*Total increase power and performance
*Anti-friction to combat againt wear and tear
*Safe fuel and oil comsumption hence reduces of friction
*Reduce engine noise and maintain stable lubricity poperties enchance longer engine life
*Reduces emission of exhaust smoke
*Highly effictive control engine wear and tear under all kind of operation.
*Help to treat and condition of oil and metal for all season.

We have tested a few of the forummer car and you all can read the review here.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=22300&page=1

Any inquiries pls pm me for more detail. Thank you.

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
PowerZone Fuel Treatment

*Increase power
*Reduces friction
*Clean fuel system and save fuel consumption
*Reduce engine noise
*Reduce air pollution
*Engine performance smoother and longer life

Pls refer to the link for the review by toyota forummer who have tested the product.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=22300&page=4&pp=15

This product is best to use together to get better performance.

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
The PowerZone Metal Conditioner also can be pour into the gear box. It's does help and improve your gear shifting. Will be smoother whenever you changed gear. For those who are having problem changing gear, you just need to pour in the Metal Conditioner and try it out. We also carry ATP oil and Treatment for all car. Any inquiry pls pm me. Thanx :)

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Dear all, demo of the PowerZone Metal Conditioner and PowerZone Fuel Treatment is available for ZTH member. Pls pm me if anyone is interested and we will arrange a demo for u guy's n girl's. Head count > 5 is enuf to conduct the demo. Thanx...

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
lix said:
Wah...... excellent stuff you have there.......

Free bump for you...:D :D :D
Yes great stuff i'm having here. Anyone care to try? For better performance and also protection to your beloved car engine. Pls pm me if interested. Thanx :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Need some help.
Anyone know where to spray engine rocker cover to become like those on Honda engines with black and rough surface?
Roughly how much will it cost and can it last with such high temperature from the engine?
Preferably location around Subang/Sunway/PJ area.
Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience