Powerzone 4g15 1.6 stroker kit...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
any 1 knows wat is powerzone stroker kit stuff?
i mean izit the conrod? crank? or piston?

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
The stroker kit comes with a crank (a 4G18 crank.. apparently it's derived from the one used in Waja 1.6), conrod bearings (undersized to compensate for longer stroke), pistons (slightly oversized), and probably also a flywheel (since the 1.6 engines use 6-bolt flywheels but 4G13 and 4G15 use 5-bolt flywheels).

Basically, it's to change a 4G15 with 75.5mm bore x 82mm stroke into an engine with something like 76mm bore x 87mm stroke. The bearings will need to be undersized units so that the additional stroke will not cause the pistons to intrude too much into the upper cylinder area, whereby they might strike the valves at higher RPMs (when the valves start to "float").

Why not e-mail Powerzone and ask them? Sirazul always finds time to answer e-mails.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
micwin...its not to say not wise...its the matter of know how...
theres many 4g61 and 4g67 out there bore to evo 85mm piston and still happy boosting
4g91 wit 81.5mm and still going...
and many many more...

sirazul ar...erm...tat day i call him cant get...i think change number edi...
but anyway...was try to do some research so tat my fren can do him self the 1.6 stroker kit...so save up a lot nonit to buy from powerzone...
their price is really...ouch...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the title juz to attract people...hehhe i juz wanna ask you guys... what to do with my nissan 280z fairlady car... maybe bodykits, performance blablabla... undercar neon.. anything u think that will make my car goes boom!!! here a screen shot of my car.. stock hehe

im at kelantan.. if u guys can help... owh. i wanna noe the pricing of anything u said too... :) thanks for helping in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience