Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

Car Shops and Services

Powder Coating (Coated by Dynatech)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
To powder coat rims, how long does the process take? Basically I have to remove tires and bring over right? Are you able to repair slight curb damage at the same time?

I have pictures of how I want my rims to look like however I do not have the color code. Are you able to match it somehow or find out what the exact color it is?

Last edited:

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063539715 said:
To powder coat rims, how long does the process take? Basically I have to remove tires and bring over right? Are you able to repair slight curb damage at the same time?

I have pictures of how I want my rims to look like however I do not have the color code. Are you able to match it somehow or find out what the exact color it is?
bro, PM sent, TQ

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

What a colorful week :driver:

Minggu colorful *:o

prince8485

May 11, 2005
KL
pm'ed me price for coating 17inch sport rims(ori 2.4 accord 08 rims)...gun metal or black magic like evo rega on above pics...thanks

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
pm'ed me price for coating 17inch sport rims(ori 2.4 accord 08 rims)...gun metal or black magic like evo rega on above pics...thanks
Bro, PM sent by nickname ariff.hazwan :driver:

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

paranoid_android

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 turbo project!

Red Wrinkle (Valve cover)
Red Starlight (intercooler piping, air ram intake)
Purple Starlight (compressor housing)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For anyone embarking on a budget sim rig journey considering using a cheap / spare TV instead of computer monitor, this is what I gathered from my recent sim racing experience, comparing my existing 55″ 1080 TV setup to a computer monitor.

While the expansive TV screen offered immersive visuals, the computer monitor brought forth a sharper focus on details and a faster response...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience