Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Thats Case A 2018 collection...congrats! Ive got the yellow RX-7 efini, silver NSX and the black integra but at premium price due to fee to open new 2018 case

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Thats Case A 2018 collection...congrats! Ive got the yellow RX-7 efini, silver NSX and the black integra but at premium price due to fee to open new 2018 case
Yeah, it is from the new case. But I din't spot any JDM at all this time. Probably all taken before me.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
They must have cost a bomb. How much and where did you get these? :adore:
Depends on model bro Renesis...those come with blue or red tag command higher price & much harder to get...like mine above still can get below RM100 per piece

There's also factory custom cars available...if u look at the tein S2K there's 1 with rubber tires...riveted & carded from factory...

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Allow me to share some of my collection. I collect based on how that car make me feel. U guys know how certain car make u feel be it when u see it in person, in a video or picture. Lets start with something all of us familiar with.

None of these are HW. All are Tomica except the R35. I do have some HW ( Hellcat, RX7, VW Golf, Pagani Roadster, and some).

These models except the R35 are bought online. Why 3 unit of R35? Coz they are cheap. The R34 is V-spec ii nur (blue) and Z-tune (silver).
In my display rack, the R32, R33, R34 V-spec are placed on a Scania vehicle carrier with the Z-tune beside it. The R35 is scattered and sometimes i lost rack where are the 2 unit..i know 1 will always be inside a workshop. Enjoy the pic...
i will share other model i have and got some story behind it.

Attachments

Last edited:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
This is my Z4 and Ford Focus. The Z4 is bought at Aeon. I bought it not because its a Z4 and i like the design so much. I only bought it because its rare to find Petronas logo on any unmodified die cast.

The WRC car has an interesting stort behind it. I started collecting die cast during my time working with a local bank. I got a colleague whom work in another branch that share the same interest and i will drop by his branch when i got the time
One day after meeting a developer i stopped by his office at Rahang N9 and saw him at his desk playing with the model.
I asked him where he got it and he said from a spare part shop few blocks away when meeting a customer. There is one more unit there on the counter of the shop. I end the conversation immediately and walk blindly shop after shop until i saw the one that display the same model on the counter.
I went there, the tauke comes fwd and i just said i want the model. He laugh and said 'itu tadi yang beli u punya kawan ka?'. He seems reluctant at first and this attract his worker as i believe he heard his tauke said 'tak boleh jual lah, ini last...u beli sama kawan u lah'. I kept pushing it and in the end he sell it to me at the same price he sold to my friend....cheap for official Castrol product. Now my friend cant brag with me that he has it...hahahaha.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ,

I'm looking for good performance workshop in seremban, plz recommend if there's any, tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience