Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Yes bro... Romen's ride.... :smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Alantj.. yo~ got miss ur civic or not? lolx.. still with TS??? :)
yeah man.. i miss my civic.. even it is slow and harmless on road... but its a nice car... i missed it very much... if i have the money to buy a 2nd car i woudnt have sold it... i put lot of heart on it man.. hahahaha.... even tho didnt spend much but the love for it is.. XD

and yeah.. im still in TS.. ahahaha.....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
kudos to a renowned designer...looks badass but where do u open the doors and where's the side mirrors? the daylights are wicked

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
kudos to a renowned designer...looks badass but where do u open the doors and where's the side mirrors? the daylights are wicked
With such car...you don't need side mirrors....everything will be behind you and won't be catching up...Hahahaha...maybe the door is touch sensor....u touch it then it open..

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol.... for some reason i find this ride nice looking.. but still too many curves.. and holes and lines .. i find it too many already.. XD

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
somehow i find the rear is badass..... but others for me overdone.. hahaha... i think smoother lines would be better...

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
keep the pimp coming~

one is never enough XD, promoting led tail light ka lol

you guy had seen wiralution,wajalution,sagalution... behold the new EXORALUTION VIIIXD

I hate cars whom use LED blinkers for a 3rd brake lamp...makes them look like lorry:stupid:

hahahahaha.EXO-EVO IV

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeah man.. for me waja suitable to convert to BMW only... dun lah mengada do alteza.. ahhahahahaa
HERE.. i edited the BMW.. XD i think this wan looks better.. XD i reduce the holes and lines..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

im thinking of putting a set of hi-low adjustables absorbers for my ride. but the problem is that there is so many brands out there and im afraid if those shocks would be to stiff. Which brand is recommended?? Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience