Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well said... Salute~

That's why u need to do research since u so good in googling around.... there is a reason why put the scoop there cant u see there is a interkilla thingy?
no myvi come with supercharge.. but do u even think myvi come with YRV ar?? ppl can transplant engine to YRV why cant romen supp up his engine with supercharger??? sometimes before u comment ar.. use ur logic sense la... me as myvi owner's friend ar.. know the car very well.. its enough to let u eat dust even 0-400

So good in googling around? What is that suppose to mean?

No, I did not notice the intercooler thing. Bro, 1 thing I dun understand why you wanna get so worked up? I did not insult or said anything bad about your friend's myvi. Asking questions also wrong? No right not to like a certain design? If i deserve this shooting, I bet all the ppl that post in this thread deserves to be shoot as well.

YRV is because I heard of it before that a lot of Myvi mod with YRV and just never heard of myvi owner having supercharged engine. Is it wrong not to know?

I appreciate your explaination about the car but all of a sudden I get all this shooting for no reason...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry... not shooting you la SF... where got dare.. later u ask ur fren SEG dapao 9 me ler..

u're wikipedia essay king ma.. how can u dont know wat is googling around?

Don't know then dun act like u know... Dun have dun act like u have too...

i'm not worked up... if u say u're not judging.. then take ur time to read from 610 to 613.
perhaps i BTC standet then english is not good la..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry... not shooting you la SF... where got dare.. later u ask ur fren SEG dapao 9 me ler..

u're wikipedia essay king ma.. how can u dont know wat is googling around?

Don't know then dun act like u know... Dun have dun act like u have too...

i'm not worked up... if u say u're not judging.. then take ur time to read from 610 to 613.
perhaps i BTC standet then english is not good la..
swt...:banghead: nvm. I read it again like u said and there was no negative statements about your friend's myvi. Anyway, nvm I guess no reason to continue this debate. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Cheer bro SF.. Cheerss..

No misunderstanding... juz asking for some token to the myvi owner only..

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
stop liao ar guys??:rofl:

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
keep the pimp coming~

one is never enough XD, promoting led tail light ka lol

you guy had seen wiralution,wajalution,sagalution... behold the new EXORALUTION VIIIXD

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
Huh? I never judge anything leh...If I see the bonnet and can tell that is supercharged then I must be god liao...:rofl:

How to do research leh....no myvi come ori with Supercharged. My only research made was to ask some of them who have seen or know the owner of the Myvi. Thanks for answering my question btw bro. :shakehands:

Anyway, how much HP this myvi has bro?

Haih, any modded cars also can tapao me lar or even stock lolz! :biggrin:

If I put scissors door, my ride definitely end up in this thread :rofl: and isn't that the reason that this thread was created?
Anyway, Myvi stock power is very very good for genting, imagine supercharged, wonderful! Anyway why your fren dint go Turbo ? I got a friend tuned BOT up to 220whp on a Myvi!

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
doesn't mean if ur car have small cc's that it can nt tapau bigger cars...
it takes skills and courage too bro...
try not to belittle ppl or condemn them for having smaller cc cars...

i have seen in a kancil turbo beating an evo 8 in a straighline near bangi area and also
an eg B16A also can tapau a 350z...
Nobody is belittling cars with low cc. But fact remains fact. Low cc = no horsies = cannot tapau bigger cc cars.

Those u see kancil turbo tapau evo 8, is bcos that kancil already turbo'ed hence higher horses. so its not applicable.

And b16a tapau a 350z probably the 350z not even racing with him. :rofl:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
Nobody is belittling cars with low cc. But fact remains fact. Low cc = no horsies = cannot tapau bigger cc cars.

Those u see kancil turbo tapau evo 8, is bcos that kancil already turbo'ed hence higher horses. so its not applicable.

And b16a tapau a 350z probably the 350z not even racing with him. :rofl:
You'd be wrong, B16A can tapao 350Z up genting, in the right hands

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
no offense to anyone anybody, i'm tired wanna follow so many page of what who n why which ta pao what n supercharge turbocharge u win i win u lost i lost... XD .. i think most of all wan see more pimp pic then more pimp talk.. mayb can start a thread talk cock sing song better :D

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
but the 1.6 is sold in Taxi colours only and the 1.6 is the 1st gen Gen2 engine...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Can anyone tell me if i have to transfer the plate first to a new bike or i can do it one shot at JPJ?

Anyone got any experience to share?

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience