Porsche ownership made easy(er).

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
surely need to wear proper attire.. if not, sure the sales person will look u upside down... unless you're the real thing and come from deep pocket united... then wear a sarong and face like Japanese slippers won't give u any problem... :biggrin:
That's not entirely true bro. My friends family, her, her husband, 3 year old girl, father and mother went to the showroom the other day in t-shirts, shorts, bermudas, china ah-pek slippers, and they layan very well. I think they are trained not to assume because no one is going to be dressed to the bone just to buy a car.

In the end friends father ordered a Panamera S with his China ah-pek slippers, t-shirt and all.

Never assume if you're a salesman! You'll never know who you'll come across

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
That's not entirely true bro. My friends family, her, her husband, 3 year old girl, father and mother went to the showroom the other day in t-shirts, shorts, bermudas, china ah-pek slippers, and they layan very well. I think they are trained not to assume because no one is going to be dressed to the bone just to buy a car.

In the end friends father ordered a Panamera S with his China ah-pek slippers, t-shirt and all.

hehehe...true...dont judge the person by his attire...oftenly see these kind of people and when l ask why u dressed unappopriately with ur status i.e like a begger, like old-newspaper man, a fishmongger etc and he said if he dressed like a corporate person, people would know he is a rich man and also attracts the robbers to robbed him or followed him where he live...later maybe his son or daughter will be kidnapped or robbed his house...'biar pakai selekeh, janji duit kepok-kepok':rofl:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think generally, some of the salespeople in showrooms do have the occasional attitude (irrespective of whatever manufacturer - Continental/Asian/local).

Iszo is right - never assume! Sometimes, the most cinapek dude in the floppiest slippers can surprise you. I dress that way too; just don't have the capacity to surprise others :D

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
and i found the cheapest 03' Cayenne on Motor Trader for a mere RM 200k, grey import.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Grey imports are definitely cheaper, but it is hard to ignore Porsche's 24-month warranty. I think this is one major plus that is definitely worth considering. I could be wrong here, but I think grey importers only offer 6-12 months (limited) warranty.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Agreed with what have been said here!!!

Me n my dad did d same thing when we went to Glen M. Porsche showroom last year!!! And we ended up buying 2 cars from them!!! After tht, we oso intro a number of frens to buy cars there as well...

Bravo to the salesperson!!! He is very polite, patient n taking care of us very well when we stepped into d showroom with d way we dressed (shorts, T n slippers) n with d car we drove there!!! ^.^ Very professional!!!

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
can anyone explain about grey importer and BOSE sound system?

izzit white importer = official importer from certain brand?
izzit grey importer = used/2ndhand car dealer?
izzit black importer = smuggle one?

tq all

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
khencana, I'm not sure what white and black importer are; never heard this being used before. But yes, grey import means used/2nd hand dealers. In other words, non-official imports. As for BOSE, it is a brand for high-end sound system :)

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
khencana, I'm not sure what white and black importer are; never heard this being used before. But yes, grey import means used/2nd hand dealers. In other words, non-official imports. As for BOSE, it is a brand for high-end sound system :)
white and black are my own word, juz to make comparission, easier hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok here i go.. as u guys noe dat the CAt is located at the extractor in de kelisa..so after i removed the CAT.. my airfuel reading bcum crazy... so wut is in my mind is.. whether de air flows freely now den last time being block by dat CAT n de O2 sensor get to read those block air n now de air flows freely n de O2 sensor is not dat sensetive.. slow respond..?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience