Porsche ownership made easy(er).

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP) recently introduced the Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Car business at Porsche Centre’s flagship stores in Bukit Bintang and Glenmarie. This is certainly good news for enthusiasts who have been working towards having a Porsche under their porches (pun unintended!), now at a price that is more within reach. As the old adage goes – “There are no old Porsches, just new owners”.

All pre-owned cars sold at Porsche Centres are certified with Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Warranty. This means that the vehicles are put through a 111-point inspection that includes stringent criteria set by Porsche that includes a check on the previous driving record, vehicle exterior and interior quality check, engine and brake testing, professional test-drive… the list goes on. Faults found during this inspection will be rectified so as to restore the vehicle to its original glory. Once this is all completed, only then will SDAP grant the vehicle its final certification – Porsche Approved Pre-Owned Warranty.

This programme is intended to give owners and potential customers a broader choice when choosing between a new and pre-owned vehicle, with an added benefit: a Porsche Approved vehicle. As standard, all pre-owned cars sold will include a 24-month Porsche Pre-Owned Warranty and a 24-month Porsche Roadside Assistance Service. As an added plus, buyers will also be given access to the vehicle’s complete history; complete with documentation from date of manufacture, proof of original mileage. With the increasing popularity of the Porsche Pre-Owned Car Programme, SDAP is fully committed to growing this market and increasing its showroom space to accommodate a bigger pool of cars, within everybody’s reach.

Good news? Yes, we think so. Check out the range of Pre-Owned cars on their website.

Attachments

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
LOL @ earlier two comments!

Huh.. rear wiper and tyre cap... I can afford one rim ok. I'm more richer than the two of you combined.... pfft. :biggrin:

But seriously, recon Porsche with 24 months warranty + roadside assistance is a steal! I wonder if they have overtrade for our own cars. Not that they'd know what to do with a beatup Wira. LOL

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
i got a few porsches in my collection, 1/43 scale model :biggrin:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Last I heard, someone on here was interested in getting a Boxster. Perhaps now is a good time!

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
would be great if i have the chance to walk into the showroom.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mick87, I believe you can freely walk into their showrooms; no prior appointment is required.

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
Mick87, I believe you can freely walk into their showrooms; no prior appointment is required.
surely need to wear proper attire.. if not, sure the sales person will look u upside down... unless you're the real thing and come from deep pocket united... then wear a sarong and face like Japanese slippers won't give u any problem... :biggrin:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Went through the catalog online on their website; the cheapest one I found is a 11/06 Cayman S. 3.4L, 296PS, 19-in wheels, auto with PASM, Bose audio and with only 25,500km on the odo going for RM290,000.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

Im looking at Clifford, Viper and Commando.
Most important feature for me is 2-way, shock sensor and starter kill.
I dont need remote start since its merely a luxury but not a necessity though the brands above carry this feature.

What d'ya think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience