go up a lot, drop a little.

whats da point??

mau drop then drop to rm 2 level laa :sleep:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
from the news @ TV3...saw that ParkLaa says after announcement..."...i dun care how ppls look at me....that how i can do to ppls...."...

wat the fuck....

15 cents, i paid for ur graveyard la....mlm

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
thai reduced the fuel price from RM4 to RM2.8 due to global price dropped....as compared to malaysia.....15cent?? haha...in addition, PM asked retailer to reduce their prices on the goods or services to the consumers!!! paklah, bangun lah demi negera kau yg tercinta!!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
it's just a slight reduction la guys.. chill la... at least there's reduction.. some of u complained like mad about d hike, now kasi reduce abit oso complain.. might as well ask them to kasi free ;) if they do kasi free, let me know.. hahahha ;)

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
it's just a slight reduction la guys.. chill la... at least there's reduction.. some of u complained like mad about d hike, now kasi reduce abit oso complain.. might as well ask them to kasi free ;) if they do kasi free, let me know.. hahahha ;)

go autojunction there laa, got free petrol wan :rofl::thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

Politic Issue ma... hahahaha....

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
You are right. Why can't people be happy when the price drop? Might as well maintain the price. At least no complains.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i have a suggestion for PM, pak la..
For those who complained much on the price, get rm0.30 reduction, and those who not makes any complaining, means they accept rm2.7004 as final petrol price for themselves, keep the price tag.

thats fair to everyone....wakakakaakaka....

no holy shit on earth, holy shit goes to heaven liao... hahahahahhaa....

vtec-ing

Apr 8, 2008
i dont get it. How come my Char Kueh Tiew is still at old price???:banghead:

if i remember correctly, each time the petrol naik, my plate of Char Kueh Tiew will naik as well.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
If anything, one can question the timing and intent behind such the gesture. Initially, it was only supposed to be reviewed after Merdeka and the budget announcement. It's only been brought forward because of the Permatang Pauh elections and is thus politically motivated. I am indeed relieved in any case but I cannot but help liken this to departmental stores jacking up their prices by 50% and the announcing a sale of up to 30%.

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Yah,agree wit Duke. See la. Once Permatang Pauh BN lose again,sure the govt change their mind. Raise back the fuel price...to punish all Malaysians coz voted the opposition. Hahaha...:biggrin:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Ah but like DSAI said, if he wins, he will be seated directly opposite Pak Lah as the new budget is announced :) Being Finance Minister for 8 years, I'm sure he'll scrutinise their every decision. Anyway if DSAI does come into power, he has promised that petrol prices will be reduced to RM 2! Woo hoo!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lubricants
Brand: elf

Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 4 liter RM 75
Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 5 liter RM 91

Exclusive lubricant technology incorporates solid lubricants of graphite and molybdenum disulphite, ensures your engine stays clean and operates at max efficiency, resulting in longer engine life.

Elf Molygraphite 10w30 engine oil 3 liter RM 51
Elf Synthetic Pro 10w50 4 liter RM 161

Also available: Air feel ionizer RM128.00
(quickly and effectively: 30 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience