Plusmiles tow truck operators

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
all we got to do is just becareful... thats all... i am sure thats not the only workshop... there must be others around malaysia, anyway we go we have to becareful... as long its a place exist humans, care must be taken...

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Not worthy to be that violent. Doing that will only end up in jail while his offence just cheating while your offence is attempt murder
Saying is easy bro because it didn't happen on your side. What if u were his victim? I'm pretty sure u would like to skin that bugger alive. Btw, if u have the valid reasons & "connections + $$$" then u can get away with any offenses except MURDER.

Well at least if I'm the victim, I'll make sure he couldn't live to see the daylight on the next day anymore. Our cars are our 2nd biggest investment in life after our properties (houses / condo) & we paid with our hard earned money.

bananastatio

Sep 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Saying is easy bro because it didn't happen on your side. What if u were his victim? I'm pretty sure u would like to skin that bugger alive. Btw, if u have the valid reasons & "connections + $$$" then u can get away with any offenses except MURDER.

Well at least if I'm the victim, I'll make sure he couldn't live to see the daylight on the next day anymore. Our cars are our 2nd biggest investment in life after our properties (houses / condo) & we paid with our hard earned money.
If that the case good luck to you. I am not trying to make you a fool or anything like that but just try to rationalize you, but if you have such connection then you go ahead by do that. But... I do wonder if you have such connection why don't you get lawyer till make him bankcrupt instead?

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
If that the case good luck to you. I am not trying to make you a fool or anything like that but just try to rationalize you, but if you have such connection then you go ahead by do that. But... I do wonder if you have such connection why don't you get lawyer till make him bankcrupt instead?
Thanks for being kind to me bro. I was just citing an example on what I WOULD do if I'm one of the Gobanathan's victim of his dirty tactics. What I replied previously was just a piece of my thoughts only. Cheers! Have a great weekend buddy!:driver::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i drive Satria 1.6 GLi 97'...when it stop in idle mode...tempreture will rise to the red line.it not happen when i drive it.it is radiator problem?how much radiator?anyone know good machenic at alor setar?NEED HELP HERE....:cry_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience