Plusmiles tow truck operators

Jan 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear All, please be aware of the PLUSMILES Uniformed Tow Trucks operators wearing Blue with AAM TAGS. They are all working for G.H. AUTO WORKHOP at Senawang owned by Mr Gobinathan. On the 2 nd January, 2012 my KIA RHONDO loss engine compression at the Seremban Toll Plaza and the engine just died and cannot restart. The Plaza Toll guard called a mechanic that came wearing a Plusmiles jacket and Plusmiles Logo on their car. They say it is just a minor repair costin RM200 and will take 2 hours and the tow charges is only RM50.00. What a Good Bargain and thinking that they are part of PLUS TEAM I agreed.

At the G.H. AUTO WORKSHOP they immediately stripped the car engine despite me protesting not to touch the Engine BLOCK (Jangan Angkat Engine). Once they removed the top half of the engine I knew that I was in deep trouble. No quotation was given at that time. So when they stripped the whole engine down to the bare piston they came out with a quotation of RM7,700 and wated an immediated RM2,500 deposit to start work. So after afew days I managed to come out with RM2,000 they said they have ordered the spareparts from KL. so when I went to Senawang to see the car, NOTHING was done. Now they said they have to order the CrankShaft fro Korea at additional cost. The total bill now was RM9.700. I managed to get the polis to assist to get the car out at RM 9,200.00. I haved read a few blogs and it is the same Workshop in Senawang. They have AAM certificates and MOF certificates to back them up. I am now going to write officially to PLUS, AAM and MOF to complain about this workshop. So to all drivers be careful of these TOW TRUCKS numbers
WHD 4695, NBE 2297, MBR 5823, PROTON 4224, 4422.

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i tink this workshop has been famous around for such happenings, gotta be careful when ure car break downs near seremban...

any case at any highway, try never get anybody unfamiliar to tow ure car no matter what the bargain is...

dwade

Jul 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear about your case and thanks fornthe reminder
Would like to add that my father in law encountered the same case before 3-4 years ago and i suspect came from the same workshop as well. Since he's quite a tough person, he went all the way to the boss and hmanaged to escape with lower bills than expected. Heard they run the same modus operandi around the same area as well for the past few YEARS!

Last edited:

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for the info...i guess not only in that area...maybe we can share some info regarding cut throat workshop...and put them outta business...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
heard of this a$$holes before...got quite a few ppl kena

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Sorry to hear that... These bast@rds will strike again and more will fall victim. Now can somebody do something about this?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
this workshop i donnow what connection they got with police...it have been more than 5years they doing this tactic.... :adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
always beware at R&R around seremban area, they will cut yr radiator hose from below when car is left at the parking area. then after driving a few km's u will experience engine overheat..thats when the tow truck will standy.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
report tribunal.. claim them..get your money back man.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Simple, since this con workshop always uses the same tactic to force car owners to pay hefty price for the repairs..... why not brave yourself & go in one big group (victims) to the workshop location, pour petrol / kerosene on the shop to burn it down on the spot. Then gather yourself to face the owner, Gobinathan & whack the bugger straight on the face & head. If u daring enough, parang him or break his arms & legs with some steel rods. Usually this will teach him a good lesson & also, put him on the front page of newspapers as well TV news channels the same day.

That should do the lesson for him & no matter how gangster he is, he's no match when there's a big group of victims retaliated on him! I'm from Seremban too & luckily, I haven't meet with this Gobinathan, if not he'll be God Bless You-nathan!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My buddy has been preparing& welcoming his new baby.... a black princess

Doing alot of goggling & detailing research...I specifically asked him to pick up this ride under a bright noon day sun.....

but due to his busy schedule.....he only managed to pick it at 11pm & by them time he reach home, just prior giving this baby a new shower....under his porch lamp......he discovered ...

lots of micro Marring & thousands of fine scratches all over the car....But how can it be ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience