kl
Got B18c GSR/Type R crank&rod ready to part out
just reach me a call at 012-2123802

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Can i use gsr crank on my 1.6 block? Where can i get 1.8 stroker kit...i see not many ppl selling.
technically, cannot into ur B16A. but can into B16B.

in theory, can. just need to measures which & wat rod u shld use...

btw, Dcloo just got stock in hand. this is very hot item...

deathzone

Jul 9, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
technically, cannot into ur B16A. but can into B16B.

in theory, can. just need to measures which & wat rod u shld use...

btw, Dcloo just got stock in hand. this is very hot item...
How would b16a with type r internals and 1.8 stroker kit perform compare to b18cr? :hmmmm:

p/s Just now i just test drive my fren's ek b16b with 1.8 crank...not bad also.:driver:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
How would b16a with type r internals and 1.8 stroker kit perform compare to b18cr? :hmmmm:

p/s Just now i just test drive my fren's ek b16b with 1.8 crank...not bad also.:driver:
nobody try out b4, so, no answer at this moment...

mayb u can stick to ur fren's setup..

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
nobody try out b4, so, no answer at this moment...

mayb u can stick to ur fren's setup..
its easy and simple if you wan to put 1.8 kit into b16a just some custom piston/rod lenght either 1 you go its just same as toda/jun/tracy sports 1.8 kit

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
its easy and simple if you wan to put 1.8 kit into b16a just some custom piston/rod lenght either 1 you go its just same as toda/jun/tracy sports 1.8 kit
BC cheaper... ahhahaha...

eghadi

Jul 25, 2006
bro...which garage you want to do your mod....???normally sure over budget....i also mod my engine and the budget i ready around 5k....now.i heard according to my fren my cost now reaching 6k++ not including labour.....i use b20 + my own b16head...bearings....power belt....top set gasket....type r skrw if not mistaken.....engine mounting oso change coz koyak suda....and engine oil oso not to forget list it as cost...oso radiator change coz leak cant use anymore....radiator hose oso tukar....ayak....mati la ini mcm.....hah.....and injector use b18 type r...to save petrol....engineering head must count oso dont forget.....i want to ask all sifu is it reasonable rm6+ not including labour....:banghead::banghead::bawling:

deathzone

Jul 9, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
BC cheaper... ahhahaha...
Bro jin, roughly how much is the price for the below mod? And which want more worth to mod? Is there any performance diff in these 2 mod? Which want can rev higher safely?

1. B18cr year2000 + b16b piston
2. B16b+ b18c gsr crank

bro...which garage you want to do your mod....???normally sure over budget....i also mod my engine and the budget i ready around 5k....now.i heard according to my fren my cost now reaching 6k++ not including labour.....i use b20 + my own b16head...bearings....power belt....top set gasket....type r skrw if not mistaken.....engine mounting oso change coz koyak suda....and engine oil oso not to forget list it as cost...oso radiator change coz leak cant use anymore....radiator hose oso tukar....ayak....mati la ini mcm.....hah.....and injector use b18 type r...to save petrol....engineering head must count oso dont forget.....i want to ask all sifu is it reasonable rm6+ not including labour....:banghead::banghead::bawling:
I just convert my auto b16a to ek9 manual gearboxset and already spent more then rm5k + labour, rechipped ecu, manual cam and others.:banghead:

My mistake i should have take an ek9 healfcut instead of spending more on labour and shipping. :banghead:

Last edited:

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
bro, u using b20b engine with b18c R injector?
what piston u r using? standard or after market piston? size?
have u go to dyno? minyak cukup x?

Last edited:

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
huhuhu...Honda forumer talking bout modding thier honda and their b's...hehehe...
Love it....
Got lot-sa cash..go for K's bro...hehehe...if budget..

5~6k..

Buy b16b head..intake skunk...with nice set of clutch..ok edy...+ emanage..

:smokin:

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
why dun u try to upgrading ur drivetrain rather than increase ur cc....
with ur $$$$ u can some shiok2 bgox what.... hehehe...

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Ofcourse the B20 will give more torque than the B18C (gsr or type r). But I will go with Jin's advice, use back the B16a head and swap the block to a B18C. Any extra money, get some cams and valve train components. The block can handle 8000rpm reliably in stock form and bear in mind that stress increases as your RPM increases regardless how well you build the engine. So rethink on how you'll be utilizing it.

Ofcourse all these should be tuned properly. Hondata S300 is my choice, I would ditch the e-manage idea. didn't work too well on OBD-1 vehicles. Not sure about OBD2 though.

eghadi

Jul 25, 2006
bro, u using b20b engine with b18c R injector?
what piston u r using? standard or after market piston? size?
have u go to dyno? minyak cukup x?
standard piston only....no dyno....and minyak x cukup....heheheh...now changed to h20 injector...ok la for daily use but still can shiok2 speeding and let other turbosss see my bumper....just imagine the power when vtec kicked in yo...now planing to change my auto tranny due to high torque....auto cant stand....

deathzone......hows ur manual tranny???:driver:

deathzone

Jul 9, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
standard piston only....no dyno....and minyak x cukup....heheheh...now changed to h20 injector...ok la for daily use but still can shiok2 speeding and let other turbosss see my bumper....just imagine the power when vtec kicked in yo...now planing to change my auto tranny due to high torque....auto cant stand....

deathzone......hows ur manual tranny???:driver:
Much more better then auto lo...smooth and better acceleration. I dun dare rev too high only till 8000rpm eventhough my ecu can rev more then 9000rpm cos engine only b16a stock. Need to retune my vafc this saturday after that i wanna test my top speed :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mini name will be echoing in the rallying world once again after the iconic brand made a return to the World Rally Championship (WRC) with the debut of their Mini Countryman WRC at the Rally Sardinia last week.

Although the marquee, which has tied up with Prodrive for their rally team, will only be participating in some of the rounds of this year’s calendar as a refinement step before going for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience