PLS recommend me a good polish/wax shop

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
i personally would prefer to DIY. but if you want somebody else to do it for you. my only suggestion is to visit a few of these detailers and see for yourself how good their work is. talk to the bosses if they are around. ask questions like what are the steps required for your car and what are the functions of each step.

that way, not only do you learn about what products will be used and how it will be used, you will also learn what steps are required to take proper care of a car.

some good places to start might be autodetailer, harry bright, carnauba autospa etc.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
To make the car look good we wax/polish 3 layers? I don't dare to send my car for wax/polish .. afraid after finishing wax/polish the weather start to rain .. there goes the money into the well.

Hey, waxing need skills? :P

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Where is this macdude's shop ar? wanna go try ler. See if he can work some magic on my car. TIA :lol:

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
hi gandalf, you can find the map to his place at the first page of this thread, i think.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Originally posted by simplythebest@Dec 24 2004, 01:56
To make the car look good we wax/polish 3 layers? I don't dare to send my car for wax/polish .. afraid after finishing wax/polish the weather start to rain .. there goes the money into the well.

Hey, waxing need skills? :P
bro

it depends on what kind of wax/polish that u use. currently im using meguiars products, well, all i can say it is bang for buck ler. after polish and wax can last about 1 month.then constantly wax.after raining or washing the wx layered is still there.

racingcarrera

Apr 30, 2004
I like the smooth surface after waxing where the water just beads and runs and not stick onto the car.

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
Went to a shop at the Old Lim Kok Weng there... Tmn Mayang Jaya. He's asking rm250 for my car, a promotion price. But they did a very good job...

Bill

Jun 22, 2004
hi limch1,

Izzit harrybright? opposite is the corner Denso car service shop.

I just have my car detailed there today. I send my car in 11.00am .....manage to get off from ther only at 7.15pm.

They put lots of afford on the car. Not an easy job. Saw them uses meguiars stuff.

Satisfie4d with the job done an also the advise given. Bought the Tech wax and tech car wash there.

Going to apply anotehr layer of wax tommorow at home.

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com

hi limch1,

Izzit harrybright? opposite is the corner Denso car service shop.

I just have my car detailed there today. I send my car in 11.00am .....manage to get off from ther only at 7.15pm.
Hi Bill

That's the shop. They wrap up your mirror and other stuff. Took off the parts that can easily take out... really lots of work... but worth it la...

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
dude go to car international...only rm68
i always go there ...

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
nxt tech wax is good. lasts long and most important of all, it is easy to buff off as compared to other meguiar's wax. however only 1 complaint is that the water beading efect doesn't last too long. of coz not beading doesn't mean that the nxt is not there anymore. hehe

and i also hink that the nxt shampoo is value for money at about 3x for a huge bottle. will last for quite some time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my unlucky day:bawling:
outstation to subcon
park my car outside for 30 mins and this happened!:mad:

the thief driving white myvi(captured by cctv)

if anyone got any info got ppl letting go cut off wire SAFC II pls let me know
i wanna take his hands:thefinger:

time: 3:30pm
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience