pls read..take caution (s a reminder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

pls read..take caution (s a reminder)

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hello frens & fellow ZTHians..s we know there are cases of cheatings in d past posted in here to warn us not to fall prey, both done by “seller” & “buyers”..im here to tell u of an unfortunate experience happened to me just dis recent again s a reminder to all of us not to fall prey to dis kind of chicken shit ppl..

Case:

I ctc’d a “seller” here who has been supplying lots of car accessories & replacement parts for quite some time..i needed to purchase a timing belt set for my car so hence we met & a deal was made..i found him very nice to talk to but soon found out dat all this “nice” very3 deceiving..soon I found dat one of d bearings is of d wrong size (NOTE: NOT faulty) so I called him for a replacement (NOTE: NOT money back) s it was still very much under warranty..well, he said he had to ctc his supplier regarding this & dat he wld call me back..guess wat!! Its been 3 days..NO CALLS..so I called him…guess wat!! He has NOT been answering any of my calls (called him NO less then 4 times today..all went unanswered)..s a result of this, I had to buy another bearing which is n addition cost for me..FAIR? HELL NO! but he doesn’t care s long s he made his money..chicken way out..

Well, like I said he has been in here for quite some time so im pretty sure many of u wld know him, hence, im prepared to get some “backing up” comments from you..its ok..he may not have done this to you before (maybe he has but nothing was said about it) but he has done it to me now..n im not d kind to keep quiet about it..

N im pretty sure if he reads this he will come up wiz some cock story to prove his “innocence”..if u do read dis bro…COME MEET ME, SAY IT & EXPLAIN DAT ITS MY FAULT!! IF U DON’T HAVE D BALLS THEN WE KNOW WHOSE D GUILTY PARTY NOW DON’T WE…

Last, I wont put his name down but I will his ctc number…im very much certain dat it wld b familiar to most of u in here..some wld go “DAMN DIS GUY IS LYING..DAT ‘SELLER’ IS NOT LIKE DAT” or “WHERE GOT ONE..DEALT WIZ HIM BEFORE..OK ONLY” or “HIS NICE LA..DONT BELIEVE LA” etc etc..well..its a unfortunate case that I don’t have d same response like d example above since I have fallen victim..so to you, BRO ‘……..’, I just got dis to say:

IF U THINK BY CHEATING ME OF RM280 MAKES U RICH THEN GOD BLESS..U MAY HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WIZ IT CHEATING ME BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT UR LUCK WONT LAST LONG..WHEN DAT DAY COMES I HOPE IM THERE TO WITNESS U BEING BITCH-SLAPPED!!!

“SELLER” ctc: 012-2908159 (recognize it???)

jaymoreno

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Dude, i damn like your wording .... to the seller, whether you long enough doin' this sh&^%t bussiness, do remember that your identity can be found from your Hp number

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
“SELLER” ctc: 012-2908159 (recognize it???)
Ah..that air**** guy. Problematic seller I assure you. Got bad experience with him before.

Want to do business but not dare to spend 10 cent for sms. What a joke.
Its been 3 days..NO CALLS..so I called him…guess wat!! He has NOT been answering any of my calls (called him NO less then 4 times today..all went unanswered)
As always.

Last edited:

mir_nofx

Known Member
Apr 23, 2007
waaa..u saved a lot of hassle and money for me..i was just thinking to get my timing belt from him..so now changed my mind..cost him another customer already and the list will go on..

thilak79

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Ah..that air**** guy. Problematic seller I assure you. Got bad experience with him before.
Absolutely True bro !! Very arrogant and sarcastic ! I hate this kinda LOSERS !!

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
I KNOW THIS GUY!!!HE CHEATED ON ME TOO!!!!SAME STORY WITH FAZID!!HIS NICK NAME IS ******* AIRLINE!!!!!I BOUGHT FROM HIM MIVEC TIMING BELT N SUDDENLY I FORGOT THAT MY BLOCK IS 4G94..THEN I CALLED HIM N ASK WHETER I CAN CHANGE OR NOT..BUT AFTER 30 CALLS N I CHANGE ANOTHER NO HE FINNALY PICK UP...HE SAID HE LEFT HIS HP IN DA CAR...SO I DUN MIND N HE SAID HE WILL CALL ME TOMMOROW TO CHANGE..WAIT AFTER WAIT N MY CAR STILL HANG IN WORKSHOP FOR 3 DAYS N NUTHIN HAPPEN!!!...N I CALL HIM I SAID IF CANNOT CHANGE I WONT MIND COZ I CAN BUY NEW SET FROM HIM..BUT HE IGNORE ME..WAT ****** DEALER!!!IF CANNOT CHANGE OR WATSOEVE JUST TELLING ME DA TRUTH...!!IF U DARE,CALL ME!!WHY CHEAT PPL LIKE THIS!!!I ALREADY TOLD U DAT IM GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 3 SETS FOR MY CAR RITE..Y U SO SCARE??U THINK I EAT PPL???CAMON LA...BUT STILL U DARE POST UR PARTS RITE..WHEN I MEET U,U LOOK VERY SPORTING N FRENDLY PPL...BUT very2 irresponsible seller!!!

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
lucky you guys tell early...almost wanted to get timing belt for my car from him..now having 2nd thoughts.....safe me incase that fella is a con job

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
wow..thanks 4 info i will take note...

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
FUCX!! THIS IDIOT AGAIN.. I ONCE GOT CONN B4 HE STARTED SELLING ALL THOSE AFR STUFF, TIMING BELTS, BOV AND ALL THOSE STUFF... It WAS WHEN HE STARTED BUSINESS SELLIN BOSCH SUPER 4 SPARk PLUGS THAT LASTED ONLY 2 DAYS WITH ME.. I CALLED HIM AND AS USUAL NO ANSWER.. THEN I BROUGHT THIS MATTER UP 2 MR SAKURAGUY.. ONE OF OUR MODS HERE.. AND NO ACTIONS TAKEN.. tought THIS AIRLINE FELLOW CHANGED AND DID A SINCEAR BUSINESS.. AFTER READING THIS... iT LOOKS LIKE HE'S STILL CONNING PPL...

NOTE : IT HAPPEN 2 ME ABOUT 9 MONTHS BACK.. PLS BEWARE OF THIS SELLER

mior4580

Known Member
Aug 20, 2007
just beware of this kind of biz!

thilak79

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
report police only !! Get all his details.. Account No, IC from you guys transaction.. go n report.. ramai-ramai !! baru padan muka this guy !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heya guyz, i need ur help here from all sifu's and jinkl make sure u help me haha
im transplanting evo4 into my gen2, i bought the halfcut, everything was running fine there, brought back to the workshop, very experience worker also, anywayz, there's are some questions and i hope u guyz can help me, here is goes

1. when i got the engine, all i did was clean the inside gearbox and togethwer with locking to 2wd, and flush the gearbox,timing belt and air cond belt, we replace some hoses, wash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience