pls read..take caution (a reminder)

audiocool05

Oct 9, 2005
i bought a pioneer HU from Brian (bcmkcorp) - Lelong. Payment made on 19th Dec but end up no unit which claimed by him. Do follow up with him a few time through email, no reply from him. He gave so many excuses like, he lose so many items in carrier service he used. Promised to refund but only today i get refund. feeeewwwww....Luckily i got refund from him today.. Really a night mare.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
bro audicool...ur 1 lucky fellow..got refund..for me NOT asking for refund just replace wrong item to correct item (even willing to add cost) BUT still dat fucker disappear...once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater

audiocool05

Oct 9, 2005
sorry to hear this from you, Fazidk. This happened made me lost confidence to do any trading with someone who i didnt know.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
yeah la...wanna deal..its meet up & COD...better for both sides

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hey Guys...guess Wat?? The Assbitch Who Cheated Me Is Back Posting!! D Nerve Of Dat Asshole...he Is Back To Cheat So Beware...selling Some Oil Cooler..probably He Custom Made It From His List Of Junk He's Selling (cheating)

Name Of Cheater: Air "fucking" Line...

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Hey, I bought timing belt from this guy before! His name is Ong, right?

I got the timing belt set from him but one of the fan belts was of the wrong size. Luckily the guy in my regular workshop is a nice chap. He looked at the belt, and told me "Boss, look at this.. this belt is so damn short, like it's meant for Kancil.. definitely not for your Wira". I was stumped.. so I said "Oh.. looks like the guy who sold me this made a mistake". Other than that, the main timing belt etc was of good quality.

The workshop guy was nice enough to tell me "It's alright.. this is a Bando belt anyway. I'll take this one and replace it with a Wira one that I have in stock. So I'll just swap a Wira belt for this belt of yours". And it was FOC. Damn thankful for the nice workshop guy. I didn't ring up Ong to tell him about the wrong belt, though. I just figured it's an honest mistake.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi bro...ur very lucky u have a good mechanic or else...in my case the belt was ok..just one of d bearings were of d wrong size..i called dis ASS to change it (i even said if i need to top up then let me know how much)..he said he will call me back but never did..he recognize my hp so he didnt pick up...then i call him from my house..he pick up say he needs to ask his supplier n he will call me back..waited for 2 days (cmon la..to clarify wiz supplier takes 2 days ah??) then i call him again from my house...he NEVER pick up until now!!..no apologies!! NOTHING!!

Hey, I bought timing belt from this guy before! His name is Ong, right?

I got the timing belt set from him but one of the fan belts was of the wrong size. Luckily the guy in my regular workshop is a nice chap. He looked at the belt, and told me "Boss, look at this.. this belt is so damn short, like it's meant for Kancil.. definitely not for your Wira". I was stumped.. so I said "Oh.. looks like the guy who sold me this made a mistake". Other than that, the main timing belt etc was of good quality.

The workshop guy was nice enough to tell me "It's alright.. this is a Bando belt anyway. I'll take this one and replace it with a Wira one that I have in stock. So I'll just swap a Wira belt for this belt of yours". And it was FOC. Damn thankful for the nice workshop guy. I didn't ring up Ong to tell him about the wrong belt, though. I just figured it's an honest mistake.

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
In conclusion, he's a chickenshit asshole with no sense of responsibility.

gagek7

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
seremban/tambun
hello everyone...here is another conman!!...enjoy...

Beware of this guy -- wong2225 !!!
I'm bought a HKS wastegate from him on oct 2007 by postage, after few week i received the item & going to install. My foreman tell me the wastegate cannot working !!! The diaphram inside is custom made(the seller tell me is bought from chop shop & it's original) & totally cannot "main". Then i call him , at first he ask me to post back the wastegate & he trying change 1 for me , i start scare but also post the things back to him(cos i keep it oso no use). But untill now he haven't give me any answer & reject my phone call at all. Anyway , RM650 is not a big sum to me but still hard earn money, i nv expect can get back the money but have to advice everyone here.
Pls becareful when u purchase thing's from market place without check the item, for diff LOC can ask ur frenz or relative C.O.D.
This is my 1st time lesson meet a con man here cos so far i've active in the ZTH forum marketplace 3 yrs & never get into any problem.
Below is some of the wastegate pic & his post !!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/176445-banyak-barang-nak-jual.html

original link here :
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/203295-beware-a-con-man.html

lets compile this thing and make it sticky...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
yeah it is...at least wiz d lil info n experience from fellow "victims" can teach us a thing or 2 on wat 2 b careful...in my case dis FUCK (nick: AIRLINE) has d guts to still advertise in here...he's selling some loads of goods, which i dont doubt r genuine, just dat he's d FUCKING ASSHOLE...so pls beware!

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
juz an opinion guys..
next time...buying this timing belt,bearings,clutch,aircond stuff,radiator and others part that u dont know about ....juz ask ur foreman or workshop with installation la..easier rite...jgn pandai2 jer

now..spoilt the whole basket la...

anyway im sory for u bro fazidk

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
bro kuyeen...dis is not bcoz of not getting d pomen to install or not...dis is also not due to the item sold...dis is ALL bout d seller...

anyway, not every seller or buyer is like dis...its very unfortunate dat bcoz of these few IDIOT FUCK UPs gives a bad name..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody, i'm new here.......i own a proton 1.5 (m) 2002 which perform like a trishaw........ i am thinking of few modification without changing the engine.

First, i would like to change the air filter to a less resistance one........is it ok ? Which brand to choose and any precaution should i take ?

Second, the exhaust system........can i fixed up a 4-2-1 manifold ( extractor ) only and keep the rest original until the muffles, as i dun want loud sound.

Anything else i can do to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience