pls read..take caution (a reminder)

audiocool05

Oct 9, 2005
i bought a pioneer HU from Brian (bcmkcorp) - Lelong. Payment made on 19th Dec but end up no unit which claimed by him. Do follow up with him a few time through email, no reply from him. He gave so many excuses like, he lose so many items in carrier service he used. Promised to refund but only today i get refund. feeeewwwww....Luckily i got refund from him today.. Really a night mare.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
bro audicool...ur 1 lucky fellow..got refund..for me NOT asking for refund just replace wrong item to correct item (even willing to add cost) BUT still dat fucker disappear...once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater

audiocool05

Oct 9, 2005
sorry to hear this from you, Fazidk. This happened made me lost confidence to do any trading with someone who i didnt know.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
yeah la...wanna deal..its meet up & COD...better for both sides

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hey Guys...guess Wat?? The Assbitch Who Cheated Me Is Back Posting!! D Nerve Of Dat Asshole...he Is Back To Cheat So Beware...selling Some Oil Cooler..probably He Custom Made It From His List Of Junk He's Selling (cheating)

Name Of Cheater: Air "fucking" Line...

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Hey, I bought timing belt from this guy before! His name is Ong, right?

I got the timing belt set from him but one of the fan belts was of the wrong size. Luckily the guy in my regular workshop is a nice chap. He looked at the belt, and told me "Boss, look at this.. this belt is so damn short, like it's meant for Kancil.. definitely not for your Wira". I was stumped.. so I said "Oh.. looks like the guy who sold me this made a mistake". Other than that, the main timing belt etc was of good quality.

The workshop guy was nice enough to tell me "It's alright.. this is a Bando belt anyway. I'll take this one and replace it with a Wira one that I have in stock. So I'll just swap a Wira belt for this belt of yours". And it was FOC. Damn thankful for the nice workshop guy. I didn't ring up Ong to tell him about the wrong belt, though. I just figured it's an honest mistake.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi bro...ur very lucky u have a good mechanic or else...in my case the belt was ok..just one of d bearings were of d wrong size..i called dis ASS to change it (i even said if i need to top up then let me know how much)..he said he will call me back but never did..he recognize my hp so he didnt pick up...then i call him from my house..he pick up say he needs to ask his supplier n he will call me back..waited for 2 days (cmon la..to clarify wiz supplier takes 2 days ah??) then i call him again from my house...he NEVER pick up until now!!..no apologies!! NOTHING!!

Hey, I bought timing belt from this guy before! His name is Ong, right?

I got the timing belt set from him but one of the fan belts was of the wrong size. Luckily the guy in my regular workshop is a nice chap. He looked at the belt, and told me "Boss, look at this.. this belt is so damn short, like it's meant for Kancil.. definitely not for your Wira". I was stumped.. so I said "Oh.. looks like the guy who sold me this made a mistake". Other than that, the main timing belt etc was of good quality.

The workshop guy was nice enough to tell me "It's alright.. this is a Bando belt anyway. I'll take this one and replace it with a Wira one that I have in stock. So I'll just swap a Wira belt for this belt of yours". And it was FOC. Damn thankful for the nice workshop guy. I didn't ring up Ong to tell him about the wrong belt, though. I just figured it's an honest mistake.

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
In conclusion, he's a chickenshit asshole with no sense of responsibility.

gagek7

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
seremban/tambun
hello everyone...here is another conman!!...enjoy...

Beware of this guy -- wong2225 !!!
I'm bought a HKS wastegate from him on oct 2007 by postage, after few week i received the item & going to install. My foreman tell me the wastegate cannot working !!! The diaphram inside is custom made(the seller tell me is bought from chop shop & it's original) & totally cannot "main". Then i call him , at first he ask me to post back the wastegate & he trying change 1 for me , i start scare but also post the things back to him(cos i keep it oso no use). But untill now he haven't give me any answer & reject my phone call at all. Anyway , RM650 is not a big sum to me but still hard earn money, i nv expect can get back the money but have to advice everyone here.
Pls becareful when u purchase thing's from market place without check the item, for diff LOC can ask ur frenz or relative C.O.D.
This is my 1st time lesson meet a con man here cos so far i've active in the ZTH forum marketplace 3 yrs & never get into any problem.
Below is some of the wastegate pic & his post !!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/176445-banyak-barang-nak-jual.html

original link here :
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/203295-beware-a-con-man.html

lets compile this thing and make it sticky...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
yeah it is...at least wiz d lil info n experience from fellow "victims" can teach us a thing or 2 on wat 2 b careful...in my case dis FUCK (nick: AIRLINE) has d guts to still advertise in here...he's selling some loads of goods, which i dont doubt r genuine, just dat he's d FUCKING ASSHOLE...so pls beware!

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
juz an opinion guys..
next time...buying this timing belt,bearings,clutch,aircond stuff,radiator and others part that u dont know about ....juz ask ur foreman or workshop with installation la..easier rite...jgn pandai2 jer

now..spoilt the whole basket la...

anyway im sory for u bro fazidk

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
bro kuyeen...dis is not bcoz of not getting d pomen to install or not...dis is also not due to the item sold...dis is ALL bout d seller...

anyway, not every seller or buyer is like dis...its very unfortunate dat bcoz of these few IDIOT FUCK UPs gives a bad name..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car radio's turn off(press) and on(release) when brake

i have some problem nowadays during pressing break that time, my radio will shut off for about one second and switch on back again, all lights and headlamp will dim out and light back a while as well. i wonder what problem i've occur. probably what is going on, anyone can tell?

Will it helps if i install VS and Grounding cable? or something cut lose inside?i've never touch anything before. if my negative terminal of the battery...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience