pls read..take caution (a reminder)

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
buy from me la..he he ehe ..juz joking..chill
i also want to buy from u but u jual mahal.pm u,u buat tak layan.:)
Another Conman:

Name: LIM HONG WEI aka Kenny Lim aka Jason aka Jakson
E-Mail: [email protected]
Public A/C No: 4-8441152-31
I/C No: 850715-13-5867
Mobile: 0168517643 / 0146921743

Seller claims that he is in Sabah / Sarawak. He is selling various types of performance products (even half-cuts). This one is very brave to give him hi I/C no. Already conned several people in other forums. Money paid but no goods received.
really brave this guy.maybe other ppl's i/c also don't know.

wira_tak_laju

4,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2006
GT AUTO-where got i jual mahal..??very frenly ma..want to be my girlfren also can..u pm me ehh??...hu hu hu

Mar 12, 2006
It's the "taiko accesory" guy who has got most of his old topics removed. He's now coming back.

In addition to that, one of the famous seller here is actually partnering with him: check this

Familiar with those numbers?
So this guy really not dependable? Lucky saw this thread. Was thinking to buy the CD player, Speakers and Amplifiers from him. Now scare if i bought and anything happen can't claim any warranty. I wan just a student, can't afford the risk.

But before this, i already heard some peoples said he is selling cheap stuff that are overprice.

Say no to these sellers !

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i hv been selling stuff thru internet quite a long time oledi....

yet sometimes i stil get cheat by other sellers....i remeber i bought one turbo timer and blow off before in zth....

i COD with him and he promised me comes with warranty n so on, but then after i sent to install..the timer is not functioning and the blow off is leaking too....wtf

call the seller but this is wat i heard 'the number you hv dial is not in service, plz try again later'....lol....its happened on June 2007....

pity to me:bawling:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
yep definitely pity to u guys man...haih...these kinda things also cause ppl to be afraid of online buying, affecting businesses of honest sellers...

in this forum, dishonest sellers got, rude sellers got, mcm2 ada...makes the world very colourful :P

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
hmm.. these people should b shoot n let them die slowly.. huakenny, sad to heard dat, guyz, better bcareful..

maybe we shall do some 'star' or 'reputation' for seller to vote, the real vote, not the one done by their klik also.. so we can know which is the clean seller..

orangeblack61

500 RPM
Apr 3, 2007
How about cheated workshop??? For those have come across with this workshop AMS at tmn sri manja,old klang road please avoid to go there because of bad services and low quality workmanships. But they charged with very high and unreasonable price to their customers. I'm writing this based on my experienced. If you plan to upgrading your vehicle please dont go or visit to this workshop....

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
Another Conman:

Name: LIM HONG WEI aka Kenny Lim aka Jason aka Jakson
E-Mail: [email protected]
Public A/C No: 4-8441152-31
I/C No: 850715-13-5867
Mobile: 0168517643 / 0146921743

Seller claims that he is in Sabah / Sarawak. He is selling various types of performance products (even half-cuts). This one is very brave to give him hi I/C no. Already conned several people in other forums. Money paid but no goods received.
MY GOD bikin malu sabah/sarawak (east malaysia pl) this kind of numbskull will affect all the reputation towards pl from east malaysia when dealing. such a long distance transaction needs TRUST between both party to get it done. However thanks 2 this kind of pl pl wouldnt dare to buy frm us in this kind of transaction. i understand that because im from sabah and i would very much appreciate pl who trusted me to transact $ and prompt delivery is a must to maintain a good reputation.so far i did buy from other pl from kl and lucky for me all things are in good condition except for my set of hks meter i bought which doesnt complete with the ligthing sockets and a spoilt water temp meter. i didnt call back to the seller too as i know it would just be a waste of energy and phone bill.. they wont get rich by cheating anyway.

just ourselve must always remember not to dissapoint any forummer who bought things frm us. those are hard earned money anyway..and things do goes other way round

damienlee

May 25, 2005
Kuala Selangor
not to mention those who sell Russian magic stones and home-made magnet fuel savers at cut throat prices!

BTW, try to keep the topic centered on unreliable sellers.

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
omg~~~ plan to buy absober from *******.....now....better ask ask forumer to get reputation seller

Last edited: