Please recommend Plug Cable

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
Now i using NGK plug cable come with my half cut engine. My engine keep on jerking on 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear when the car are slow. I asked my mechanic he said maybe is my plug cable rosak.
I wan to ask shifus here which plug cables are better then NGK. My engine is Honda Vtec B16A. Location at JB. Tell me the place where to buy it.
Thanksyou.

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
AhLun,
You quote:
"engine keep on jerking on 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear when the car are slow"

Bro, did the "check light" on ?
and, please check on diagnostic code.
Did you upgrade the "CHIP". So time, the behavious on some "chip", idling very bad but good in high rev.
For the engine, did you check on the plugs ?

Good Luck.

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
ecupro said:
AhLun,
You quote:
"engine keep on jerking on 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear when the car are slow"

Bro, did the "check light" on ?
and, please check on diagnostic code.
Did you upgrade the "CHIP". So time, the behavious on some "chip", idling very bad but good in high rev.
For the engine, did you check on the plugs ?

Good Luck.
Check light izit means Engine Light? Is not on. I didnt change any chip. I just change my spark plug to Denso Iridium 2 week ago. Bought from Zerotohundred.

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
try check at N1 or KSp in sunway,price is not cheap,hehe,i think around 700,but it's a good plug cable

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
cuscostrutbrace said:
try check at N1 or KSp in sunway,price is not cheap,hehe,i think around 700,but it's a good plug cable
WAH!!!! To mahal for me loh. Around RM250 got or not? How to see izit a good plug cable?

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
lol... buy la from this guy named "GTR" at the zth marketplace ..

AhLun

Known Member
May 8, 2005
JB
Ya.. i also thinking to buy from him. But i heard Silicone plug cable is better. Am i right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

CAR : Perdana V6(Alfa model)
Reg : WNY 869, silver
Time Stolen : Early thursday morning, most probably during the heavy rain
Place of incident : Sri Manja, OLD KLANG ROAD, (Living in apartment which has no guard)

I know the chance of getting the car by now is very very slim, but im just putting up here so others know and aware of this. Never knew rite. I could be lucky.

FYI dear members, its a syndicate where they operate during heavy rain hours because the rain can filter the noise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience