Please Read For Everyone's Information ..

Nov 14, 2006
- STRICTLY NO MALAY LANGUAGE ALLOWED -

edited by. sakuraguy 14-11-2006

English Version:cry_smile:

For all malaysian citizen below is a very important notice for all the malaysian and foreign people that come malaysia for travel and don't be next victim.
Pls take some time and read it i know it was boring but after read if u can help ur parent,friend,relative or anyone it is a wonderful thing.Pls don't be anyone to be next victim in this Syarikat Motor Sin Wing Soon(Klang) Sdn Bhd at Lot 21233,Batu 3,Jalan Kapar,41400 Klang,Selangor.

On 21/6/2006 that was in the moring at around 7a.m i was driving my car from subang to klang for working then after when i reach jalan kapar i was plan to turn into my work place then suddenly one proton wira was coming in front and knock my car but luckily i was safe only my car have serious injure then at that time i was not so familiar with klang then after i happening acident the road was jam then that was many towing service try to help me but the requirent that they give me i was not satify but one of the towing service name Sin Wing Soon Sdn Bhd i was satify.Because this towing service says that don't worry everything our company will settle for u then i was believe them because at that time no one can help me so no choice i need choose either one.Before they take my car they says our company will borrow car for u,u need pay any cent for the car,then our company will give u all the original part for ur car.

Then after i accident my friend was bring me go police station report and go hospital see dr.Then after one week i straight aways go to the workshop name Sin Wing Soon Sdn Bhd to speak to them then that was a lady call Ms Lai and then this Ms Lai is a lady that very fierce and then this type of lady i never see in my life.Because she is lady but her attitude like a guy then she is a rude lady.Then when we meet Ms Lai then she says don't worry everything our company will settle for u then u don't need pay any single cent for us.Ok after listen Ms Lai says we was happy.Then after two three days thier company was calling me says that need sign some document.

After that i go to thier company sign all the document.Because i was working in Klang then i am stay in Subang then everyday i need travel from Subang to Klang i need transport and then before they take my car the towing service already says will borrow me car then on that days when i go settle thing with Ms Lai she also says will borrow us car but until that days i go sign those document then i ask Ms Lai again then she ask me back isn't i got tell u or anyone tell u that our company will borrow u car.Wah after i listen this i told myself i was very sad why have such of company.But nevermind since they don't borrow car for us.After that Ms Lai ask me "did u get ur police report"then i says "not ur company take for us?"then she says is u all must take ur own if thier company take for us then they need charge RM100.After i listen i ask her back "that day when i come settle my thing then u says u all will go take the police report but now u ask us go take"Ok after that i was no choice i says ok we go take.

Then after two days i was go the workshop Sin Wing Soon and settle my accident thing again.I give all the police report for them then i meet Ms Lai again then i ask Ms Lai is that my car will full painting?Then Ms Lai ask me to wait she went ask her manager then after that her manager Mr Wong was come to speak to us then Mr Wong says ur car not injure so serious will not get full paint i says where got such thing?I says to Mr Wong my car was 80% injure how come will not paint full?Then Mr Wong says no,insurance company only pay us 80% for the painting only so u won't get 100% paint so i ask Mr Wong "then if we want paint for the 20% how much should i pay u?"Then he says for ur car colour u need pay us RM300 for the paint.After i listen i says where got such thing happen?After Mr Wong says like that i was no choice if my car not full paint the car will look very ugly then i says ok Mr Wong i pay u RM300 for the paint.

Then after two week i call to Sin Wing Soon Sdn Bhd that is 1 malay guys answer the phone then i told him i want speak to Ms Lai then the malay guys put me on hold then after few minutes a malay girl answer again she ask who i am looking at i says i need find Ms Lai.Then she put me on hold again.Then after few minutes one indian guys answer the call again he ask who u looking at i says i want find Ms Lai he says Ms Lai in the workshop i was nevermind i want looking for Mr Wong then he call Mr Wong answer the call.Then Mr Wong was answer the call then i ask Mr Wong how my car and is that start repair already?Then he says not yet i says my car already put in ur workshop for two week and now u still not repair yet?After Mr Wong listen i says like that he straight away cut off the line at that time i was very angry why have such service.

Then after one month plus the workshop was call me says that my car is finish repair and now i can go take my car.After i see my car that's was so beautiful and nice.But after three week i see my back light all have water inside then i take my car back to the workshop ask why like that they says they don't know then i go in ask Mr Wong.Then he says not my bussiness we already repair for u so we can't do anything.After i go back to proton dealer and ask them why my car light will go in water then after the dealer check they says this two light is not original light it is a taiwan light.Then suddenly i nothing to says after the dealer says i was not believe i go ask many workshop again and they all also says that is made from taiwan.After i listen they all says i straight aways go to Sin Wing Soon Sdn Bhd again they i tell Mr Wong every mechanic says the light is taiwan made.Then Mr Wong says taiwan made?then taiwan made la what to do.After i listen all this i feel that next time when have accident don't so easy to trust any towing service just like Sin Wing Soon Sdn Bhd.

So i hope all of you don't like me be a victim let's this workshop lie and play so pls tell ur friend,relative,parent or anybody next time want repair car or have accident ask which towing company 1st if it is Syarikat Motor Sin Wing Soon(Klang) Sdn Bhd at Lot 21233,Batu 3,Jalan Kapar,41400 Klang,Selangor.Tel 03-33410290 or fax 03-33410869.

Yours sincerly,
Lim Mei Ling
(Lim Mei Ling)

Last edited by a moderator:

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
sad... try to complain to PIAMM if the workshop is member of them.
If not try to complain to Hal-ehwah Pengguna Malaysia.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
In summary she kena conned by unethical repair company. My advise always check with your insurance agent which is your panel workshop to cut down a lot of bullshit,if you know any of the inside people of the insurance company even better they can help you speed up repair and take care all the trouble.

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
always check wif ur insurance company for panel workshop ... no matter how good the toking there always something hidden behind the rock...

thread starter u shud complain to consumer affair... rather post it here...

gtmaniac

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
Putrajaya
... car injure not so serious....? My god. Is the car bleeding or something? hahaha.. sorry.. couldn't help it.. my bad.

Anyway, i seldom heard normal outside workshop replace things like lamp, body panels, bumpers etc. with genuine part, unless you send your car to EON service centre to repair. Aftermarket parts are aplenty.. and cheaper too. And they will claim using genuine original parts. This is where they made money.

The rudeness.. well.. sorry to say, we are really in no position in their heart. As long they got your car and make it drivable again, they settle the claim, made their money, then nothing else matters. Rude or not, they couldn't care less...

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
gtmaniac said:
Anyway, i seldom heard normal outside workshop replace things like lamp, body panels, bumpers etc. with genuine part, unless you send your car to EON service centre to repair..
i think what shes trying to say is that she hit her front. but her back lights were changed with the original ones

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
EcstacyElmo said:
wah
what a chore to read it, very little punctuation and not good english
but i get the message...
i can imagine a motor mouth girl talking to me like that...ears sure drop off...
i think it was in BM before this..
sakuraguy edited and translated it to english..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ok..as i lazy to read all..

my advise for motor insurance claim members...

Do Not sign any letter if u r not satisfy wit the car after the repairwork is DONE..

any problem or dissatisfaction go directly yo ur Insurance company, dun need waste time talks cock wit workshop.

as u complain to insurance company, workshop MUST settle all the things u hv complain.

otherwise their workshop panel list will be remove in the next year.

just my2cent as im claim advisor in workshop before...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
gtmaniac said:
Anyway, i seldom heard normal outside workshop replace things like lamp, body panels, bumpers etc. with genuine part, unless you send your car to EON service centre to repair. Aftermarket parts are aplenty.. and cheaper too. And they will claim using genuine original parts. This is where they made money.
most outside workshops r using Genuine parts..of coz depends on ur car n how/what ur car is claiming.

and nowadays all r using computerized system to make claim quotation, so no false pricing is made.

anything u r not satisfy, talk to the workshop's boss. if realy cant settle, then consult insurance company.

there r some reasons y some cars wit genuine parts n some r not...too long to type here..so i better stop here...otherwise wil OT

:embaressed_smile: