Please help me HCC members on finding 1997 Coupe Dashboard.......

outcast

Dec 29, 2010
Klang
mine coupe was year 1997, the overall condition is ok but I facing a problems now since the car has been 13 years old.
Yesterday I went to Acc shop to change my meter bulb as my CEL bulb was burn.
The Acc shop workers tell me that my dashboard has become crisp cause of old.
I tried to ask for a whole fully new dashboard from Autoparts Supplier but they told me can't get this item anymore.
Anyone could help me on this matter? Or have a any used part could found?
Better is use part lar, cause my wallet dry dry liao due to just change new engine mounting and whole set of Absorber.
Anyone had seen any half cut please let me know, or anyone else knew where to get also please inform me.....
Thanks ya.......

PS: I need a whole set of dashboard including the meter cover..... thx a lot! :adore:

outcast

Dec 29, 2010
Klang
Thx ya east coupe, tomorrow I already planning to go Kajang for some satay.......
Your realy is quick on time, haha.....

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Thx ya east coupe, tomorrow I already planning to go Kajang for some satay.......
Your realy is quick on time, haha.....

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
kampung subang.. or ask the guys for mr lee's number.. maybe he can get it for u..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If it is not too much, we would again like to thank everyone for being a part of the success of Zerotohundred.com’s TIMETOATTACK Round 2 as it was definitely one of the best that we had ever organized so far! And just like the last round, we'll now bring you some of the treats for those who could not make it to last Sunday’s event, in the form of automotive eye-candies, starting off with the JDMs...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience