Planning to buy AUDI A4 B8 either 2010,2011&2012

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
good lah bro. Have fun with ur new truck. :biggrin:
my brother owned one too, so far din hear him complain.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Murano 2.5 or 3.5? If 3.5, can expect maintenance similar to 350Z already.

My aunt who owned a Honda City last time also said before that she wants to consider Murano as her next car. Luckily she din't. Now end up with HR-V.
She took the 3.5, with full spec. The car salesman psycho her not to take the smaller engine capacity ones because of performance and gadgets. He said fuel consumption only slightly higher. So, she took his advice.

Once owned the car, she was grinning ear to ear. Hantam 150km/hr without any problem and steady all the way esp. outstation trip. A few times, kena stopped by police for speeding unitentionally, she said. :confused:

Now, when she shop for tayar, so worried oredi. She jokingly wanted to look for rich boyfren so he could support her and her Murano. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ended up gettting a new Ford Ranger 2.2 (A)........
thank you guys....
Congratulations on your purchase. Hope you will enjoy the car.

She took the 3.5, with full spec. The car salesman psycho her not to take the smaller engine capacity ones because of performance and gadgets. He said fuel consumption only slightly higher. So, she took his advice.

Once owned the car, she was grinning ear to ear. Hantam 150km/hr without any problem and steady all the way esp. outstation trip. A few times, kena stopped by police for speeding unitentionally, she said. :confused:

Now, when she shop for tayar, so worried oredi. She jokingly wanted to look for rich boyfren so he could support her and her Murano. :biggrin:
Looks like your colleague is easily convinced by salesman. :biggrin: 3.5 litre, one year of roadtax cost like RM4k plus.

Find rich boyfriend. :rofl: Sounds like your colleague is still young. :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Not just roadtax is high. Her month petrol money become 2.5x more than her Honda city. More if the petrol price goes north.

Gaya = more money spent.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Congratulations on your purchase. Hope you will enjoy the car.

Looks like your colleague is easily convinced by salesman. :biggrin: 3.5 litre, one year of roadtax cost like RM4k plus.

Find rich boyfriend. :rofl: Sounds like your colleague is still young. :biggrin:
Not just roadtax is high. Her month petrol money become 2.5x more than her Honda city. More if the petrol price goes north.

Gaya = more money spent.
Macam mana la beli kereta tapi tak check road tax! :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Some forummers here regard and wanted Mitsu Evo as everyday ride, while some sifu at ZTH gave calculation of the monthly maintenance, petrol spending when driving the evo.....not a small figure actually.

After that, its up to the owner to decide to Evo or not evo.
Evo might be a chick magnet, also for car thieves......
I think if want to own an Evo, better keep it as weekend if can't afford daily drive FC. Mentioned before here that a daily driven Evo X can cost RM1200 for petrol.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=437746&page=2
I would daily drive it when I own one.

Evo chick magnet meh?? I thought more like dick magnet! :biggrin: I think chicks mostly would not like loud, harsh, scary fast cars like Evo. BMW & Mercs are more chick magnet I think. Or maybe I don't know much about chick anymore huh? :hmmmm:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom

Evo chick magnet meh?? I thought more like dick magnet! :biggrin: I think chicks mostly would not like loud, harsh, scary fast cars like Evo. BMW & Mercs are more chick magnet I think. Or maybe I don't know much about chick anymore huh? :hmmmm:
Chick like 2 doors lah bro hehe....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Some chicks really donno car. Some chick just sleep in the car during journey, while car nut bro looks around for cars while driving. hahahah

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Gaya = more money spent.
Car is more than 2 times better than City, of course petrol also 2.5x, hahahaha. :biggrin:

Macam mana la beli kereta tapi tak check road tax! :biggrin:
Avoid high displacement unless diesel engine, roadtax cheaper. Or cars that is registered as classic car, they have cheaper roadtax. I think the car must be at least 25 years and above.

If can afford petrol, no problem for daily drive. :biggrin: But coming from a Mark X, I understand why you say you would daily drive an Evo. Mark X is also not a very fuel efficient car.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If can afford petrol, no problem for daily drive. :biggrin: But coming from a Mark X, I understand why you say you would daily drive an Evo. Mark X is also not a very fuel efficient car.
Well to the contrary, IMHO the Mark X has pretty efficient fuel consumption! Daily drive in mix city/highway can easily give me real average of 10-11km/ltr, if driven mostly outstation on highway then can give 11-12km/ltr.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Well to the contrary, IMHO the Mark X has pretty efficient fuel consumption! Daily drive in mix city/highway can easily give me real average of 10-11km/ltr, if driven mostly outstation on highway then can give 11-12km/ltr.
This sounds good for a 2.5 litre V6. I guess my fc is bad because I'm doing around 10km/ltr as well.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
This sounds good for a 2.5 litre V6. I guess my fc is bad because I'm doing around 10km/ltr as well.
Yup, to me that's the most pleasant surprise I got from having that car. Before buying, I was already expecting FC somewhere around 8-9km/ltr only. I think the GDi along with its high compression is the major contributor of this good FC.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello 2 those who can help me out with my Kancil turbo problem.

I'm using a standard Mira turbo EFI engine on my Kancil. My idling rpm is unstable and giving a sound like a naval attack boat. It's so irritating to my ears. Some guys said that its due 2 the throttle body. They might be correct.
I tried 2 clean the system by removing the turbo intercooler and spraying the crc carburettor cleaner direct 2 the throttle body, but there was no effect. Next step I want 2 do is cleaning the MAF...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience