places to do car modding

ctwolf88

Jul 15, 2005
Mal, KL
Hi all. I'm new here. Hope you all can help me with my questions.

1.) Where to go to do my car mods? (I need to go check em out so I need their exact location). How much do a typical set of bodykits cost?
2.) Where to go for custom bodykits? (exact location pls) Can they make custom bodykits for any car? How much would the price be for a complete set?
3.) Where to go for airbrushing? (exact location pls)
4.) Where to go to get adjustable suspension? (exact location pls) Are adjustable suspensions the same as air suspensions?
5.) Where to go for custom head and tail lights? (exact location pls)

If possible, please provide me with the contact number of those shops as well. Thx all.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ctwolf88 said:

1.) Where to go to do my car mods? (I need to go check em out so I need their exact location). How much do a typical set of bodykits cost?
2.) Where to go for custom bodykits? (exact location pls) Can they make custom bodykits for any car? How much would the price be for a complete set?
4.) Where to go to get adjustable suspension? (exact location pls) Are adjustable suspensions the same as air suspensions?

If possible, please provide me with the contact number of those shops as well. Thx all.
1.depends on wat car u driving.......
2. Daiichi i think can custom made but their services r suck
3.no idea....not approved by jpj so din do it b4
4. adjustable new or used? it is differ wit air suspension...

buy motor trader or some local magazines to do research before u go.....

ctwolf88

Jul 15, 2005
Mal, KL
hmm

Hmm, i see....I also asked a few friends bout custom bodykits and some said that you can do it at ST fibreworks or Bumi Fibres, but donno which one is better...and where is ST fibreworks? Searched around also cannot find someone with address and tel number. What is the average pricing for a full set of custom body kits?

As for legal and illegal mods, I read about it at Motor Trader's website but not all are stated (exp : airbrushing not in the list). Where can I get more info on legal and illegal modding?

Adjustable or air suspension new or used also doesn't matter. All I need to know is for adjustable suspension, can the ride height of the car be adjusted immediately by a touch of a button or a flick of a switch? What about air suspension?

And are there custom tail lights and head lights?

The car i'm having now is a 2nd hand Toyota SEG(not sure what code) 1997, it is the same model in this picture.
http://www.eoa.com.my/comingpage/comingphoto/toyota.corolla.9068.front.jpg

Is it easy to find parts for modding the exterior of this car? (i.e crystal tail/headlights, bodykits, front grill) I'm scared that I have to rely heavily on custom parts.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Last edited:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
go to toyota thread, many of them are very friendly and helpful in getting the right stuffs that u wanted.

ctwolf88

Jul 15, 2005
Mal, KL
oh, ok thx..but i still need to know the average price of custom bodykits. How much is one set?

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
everything u wan can be found in the sunway tuning heaven...

performance...there's N1...GT Auto...KSP Power...Racing Fit...Amoil Motor Sport...2many 2 name
exhaust n piping...JFA motorsport
bodykit...daiichi...granpire...nitro airbrush
car polish...glare...
ICE...JS audio
too many 2 name all...

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
for your exhaust needs, goto Ah Heng Exhaust in USJ industrial area. i recently did my exhaust there and i'm really impressed at how his workers handled the job. really neat and tidy job. for once i see ppl in the business whom are so into what they're doing.

give ah heng a call : 012.381.1331

friendly fella but i needed to bug him to get my exhaust on time. :P

*i'm promoting him because i'm a satisfied customer, and in no way related/affiliated with him*

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
exhaust shop: i would suggest u go to LAI exhaust at SS2 or Jian Hang at batu caves...both of their workmanship are superb and friendly. Furthermore, they charge at a very reasonable price

bodykit, i would suggest grandpire

ICE: no idea, maybe buy online...hahahahha

luc.osea

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
Petaling Jaya
ctwolf88 said:

2.do you know Grandpire motorsport at sunway there....its behind sunway college,...bout cost..i'm not too sure, but my fren use toyota corolla st150 and the bodykit he make something like BMW M3, cost him about 2K plus...
3....have you ever heard of NITRO DESIGN, located next to Grandpire....its the famous shop for airbrushing at Sunway...try go and check out there..bout pricing, its all depends on the design you want, how many colors and how complicated...bout the JPJ approve, i'm not too sure la...if kantoi...pandai pandai bagi duit la yah!>.. :D

ctwolf88

Jul 15, 2005
Mal, KL
Oh! That really cleared out where Grandpire and Nitro Design is. Thx. Btw, 2k for a custom bodykit sounds rather reasonable.

Time to check some stuff out this weekend. :)

Now another issue is air suspension or hydraulics. Anywhere to get them here? Cuz i'm scared the car will be too low and when it hits the bump, the bodykit will be scratched or something like that. Has anybody had this experience? If so, what did you do about it?

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
bro ..wan to have cheaper custom mades bodykits ?

it is at Serdang ..you can call this number 0169727121 Sunny

Swing Fibre Car Body Kit - since it is not as popular as those Daiichi/Granpire ..so it is cheaper ..i did mine there ..lol cheers

i can take you there if u wan ..buzz me ..0122979242

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Airbrushing ? Currently the best i so far as i know are -

taymen airbrushing www.taymenairbrushing.com

Zaki Airbrush Design
No 234 Jln Mahkota
Tmn Maluri, Cheras.
012 245 7273
012 725 9754

www.vtex.com.my - dis one has done lotsa airbrushed and his artworks were sent to international autoshow .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Anybody have done this mod..? Which Ferio model that suit to wira? How's the installation, need many alteration on the bolt & nut? Cost... Bumper only, with lip & sportlight.

Thanks,.

ZAM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience