Places to buy Suede or Alcantara

Replay

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
I'm planning on redoing my headliner on my ride, most of the shops I've been to thus far will only redo it back to its original fabric or something similar la. I would prefer to redo it with Suede or Alcantara, any ideas where I can get these materials in KL?

Headache mein...

Attachments

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I'm not sure if he would sell the materials. I'd say his upholstery work is the best in town. Some bigger shops out there may seem established but if you want stitches that are straight as a ruler and leather without ghastly folds and wrinkles, you can try calling Ah Wah from Kuzziwa in Serdang. 0127225565

he did mine

Sneak peek at the new E34 interior. | Euroasians.net

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
No probs at all, it's not easy to find a guy who takes the effort to do a good job. Yeah ita much cheaper, the fake suede is what they call the microfiber. But I wouldn't recommend it as they tend to fade and discolor under the sun. I keep mine indoors mostly so it's okay. I might replace mine with the real alcantara in the future. It's a bit of a turn off now since the reds are authentic leather

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
Just go to H Performance aka Recaro dealer at Sunway. They sell genuine alcantara from Alcantara Italy. But be prepared to pay RM900 per square meter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few weeks back, we were at the launch of the new Porsche 911. You can read our report here. At the time of launch, the only prices revealed were the duty free ones - RM430,000 for the Carrera and RM490,000 for the Carrera S...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience