Pit Girls And Sum Cars Drifting...

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Latest news... i heard that pit daddy bringing more pit boys also. heres the latest victim. cannot run away wan...

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
ari7474tme said:
ari7474tme: How are you?
Will u be at Extreme Park this Friday?
:)

I m fine thanks... I dont think i can make it this friday as in 2nite for the ots4 shootout. i ll be goin outstation 2nite laa. I heard there s gonna be more pit girls this time around eh whit3puppy??
I m sure there s gonna be someone there to shoot the events. Mostly at the pit area..
Neways, u guys and gals have fun and i ll be looking fwd for the pictures in the drifting section okie???[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that ur fine.. Oh.. Yup.. Didn't see you.. Hope ur having a safe trip.. I thought that there would be more pit girls as well but unfortunately.. It was only me and Elaine aka laineylashes.. Eve couldn't make it.. jackie had assignments.. Leona came but didn't join us..
There were AFOS Race Queens that came and made the night hoter.. Hehehe.. Really hot babes..

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
aiiiyaa... dont tell me that bcoz i wasnt there the pit girls all dont want to come?? he..he.. just kiddin.. neways, where are all the pics? pit girls and drifters. me still waitin for someone to post thread bout ots4.

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
ari7474tme said:
aiiiyaa... dont tell me that bcoz i wasnt there the pit girls all dont want to come?? he..he.. just kiddin.. neways, where are all the pics? pit girls and drifters. me still waitin for someone to post thread bout ots4.
ari7474tme: Were u at Extreme Park yesterday about 5pm? On Monday the 2nd of May?

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hello everybody...

ary - u really posted up that picture arr..?haiyoyoo....!!

well..that one of my victims besides aloy..

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Water injection decreases the possibility of detonation by lowering the combustion chamber temperatures and increasing the effective "octane" of the fuel. This allows the engine to run a higher boost and full spark advance without the use of race gas. Additionally, if the water is atomized in the intake stream, there is an additional cooling of the intake charge. Both effects are increased with the inclusion of 50% alcohol to the mix (don't spray the exterior of an intercooler with alcoho...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience