PillowBall Upper Mount for Iswara (Adjustable)

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
Hi all,
Please help and advise where can I get this item as per describe in the title. I need to install it for my iswara to have better alignment / adjustment.

Your help is highly appreciated and thanks in advance. :adore:

Best Regards,
kk9972

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
HWL or GAB price RM500.00 call me if interested.

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
hi ftzone,
Negotiable?

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
if got time u can go serach it from chop shop.
Hi Chaiwl,
Can get it from chop shop? :confused:
Btw, is it any other type of pillowball suitable for iswara?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
mayb, coz i not so sure the iswara accessories. most accessories i find also for wira only. coz i driving wira. :)
wira easy ma...same wit lancer..iswara chopshop hard to get part le....depends wat u wan

top pillowball is uses to adjust the chamber (left n right)...and very rare iswara/saga using this..

if u r keen and u r located in kl/kepong areas...u can go RS One at kepong....or HWL.....or Titan....they can kawtim for u...but of coz...need budget...

btw, why dun just use the chamber kit? rm40 per piece only n u can align ur chamber edi wat....

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i had rides in a few sagas that have SUPREME handling, can say race car handling, none of them using pillowball mount. u can adjust camber using the camber nut, or use adjustables that have unique camber-adjustment nuts at the OEM camber-adjusting location...

unless u really really want it so bad, so that when people see ur engine bay, they will say "wow! this saga using camber plate!" then u have to go all the way, to fabricate/modify/force-fit pillowball from other models into ur car...

as for my current ride, i have no choice but to install the pillowball cos cannot adjust camber down there. can only adjust from the top.

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
wira easy ma...same wit lancer..iswara chopshop hard to get part le....depends wat u wan

top pillowball is uses to adjust the chamber (left n right)...and very rare iswara/saga using this..

if u r keen and u r located in kl/kepong areas...u can go RS One at kepong....or HWL.....or Titan....they can kawtim for u...but of coz...need budget...

btw, why dun just use the chamber kit? rm40 per piece only n u can align ur chamber edi wat....
Cannot. I've changed a lot of chamber nuts. Yet, still having the same problem.
Left tyre having +0º55'
Right tyre having +0º45'

I've changed my disc brake plate using mirage one. Any idea I can do or solve this problem?:confused:

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
i had rides in a few sagas that have SUPREME handling, can say race car handling, none of them using pillowball mount. u can adjust camber using the camber nut, or use adjustables that have unique camber-adjustment nuts at the OEM camber-adjusting location...

unless u really really want it so bad, so that when people see ur engine bay, they will say "wow! this saga using camber plate!" then u have to go all the way, to fabricate/modify/force-fit pillowball from other models into ur car...

as for my current ride, i have no choice but to install the pillowball cos cannot adjust camber down there. can only adjust from the top.
khoyos,
as per previous post... =)

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i dunno whats the problem with ur car, but as far as i know, mirage brakes are 100% compatible with saga. i personally used mirage brakes on my car n no problem about camber at all. if vr4 then different. the steering tie rod end must be fitted "terbalik" to the knuckle. i had a friend who had similar problems to urs, but not related to installing mirage brakes. his mechanic installed 2 camber bolts each side. meaning both holes connecting knuckle to absorbers were fitted with camber bolts... problem solved.

kk9972

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
i dunno whats the problem with ur car, but as far as i know, mirage brakes are 100% compatible with saga. i personally used mirage brakes on my car n no problem about camber at all. if vr4 then different. the steering tie rod end must be fitted "terbalik" to the knuckle. i had a friend who had similar problems to urs, but not related to installing mirage brakes. his mechanic installed 2 camber bolts each side. meaning both holes connecting knuckle to absorbers were fitted with camber bolts... problem solved.
Hi Khoyos,
I see. Looks like the problem is not with the brake plate.
Just my concern, will absorber be the problem? Or what are the other possibilities? May be you can advice on this... :adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

May I know what technique is this called? The guys Pimp My Ride often mix flakes with clear lacquer before spraying it over the existing finish. Do most spray shops in KL/PJ do it? How do I ask for it if I want to have it done on my car and can it be sprayed over the existing paint?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience