Pics: Pd rally..

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
ermmm this HARD TUNED is no novice in motorsport.All engineers man!! if you buy the extractor....it is well R&D and tested.It was design for their waja before if i'm not mistaken.Saw the extractor before.Congrats on your great success recently!! be looking forward to see ya'll next development!! watchout for Hamzah and the gang!!

Hard Tuned

May 14, 2005
Malaysia
Fuh..long holiday.....feel refreshed..the shop is actually new....but the part is available....designed and tested by us. The shop is located at Sungai Kandis off Jalan Kebun. Easier to reach by Kesas. But better if you email me via ZTH...then I can give u my phone number.

Since the shop is new...our products are still attached to our race and rally cars. But we have all the jigs made for the extractor.

for the time being we can offer you extractor and port and polished cylinder head. The porter has a huge experience in racing..more than 8 years...he pocketed himself success in MME and suchs. He can lighten and polish your intake valves, increase compression ratio, and polish your port...don't worry he's an expert with CamPro. ;)

To tell you the truth, we have lots of CamPro Performance Products in our pipeline, but we need to get it proven on track and in rally. I don't like selling things that I am not 100% convinced...but I am 100% convinced with my extractor and head since I have dyno data.

Actually the stainless steel extractor that I want to sell for 600 RM has been used on dyno, but only for 5-6 hours...tested for endurance and engine calibration. It is still new to my standard. If one wants a new one, I got to make it first...that's easy since I have the jig already.

Ealt, who are you? :eek: Are you my new engineer? I don't think so :D

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
ok la like that, used to join mme also, but as small time mechanic
only laa....but my team won la..3rd placing class c..year 02 and 03.

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
Hard Tuned said:
Fuh..long holiday.....feel refreshed..the shop is actually new....but the part is available....designed and tested by us. The shop is located at Sungai Kandis off Jalan Kebun. Easier to reach by Kesas. But better if you email me via ZTH...then I can give u my phone number.

Since the shop is new...our products are still attached to our race and rally cars. But we have all the jigs made for the extractor.

for the time being we can offer you extractor and port and polished cylinder head. The porter has a huge experience in racing..more than 8 years...he pocketed himself success in MME and suchs. He can lighten and polish your intake valves, increase compression ratio, and polish your port...don't worry he's an expert with CamPro. ;)

To tell you the truth, we have lots of CamPro Performance Products in our pipeline, but we need to get it proven on track and in rally. I don't like selling things that I am not 100% convinced...but I am 100% convinced with my extractor and head since I have dyno data.

Actually the stainless steel extractor that I want to sell for 600 RM has been used on dyno, but only for 5-6 hours...tested for endurance and engine calibration. It is still new to my standard. If one wants a new one, I got to make it first...that's easy since I have the jig already.

Ealt, who are you? :eek: Are you my new engineer? I don't think so :D
bro

how much for pnp campro cylinder head + lighten and lpolish valves? do you have any ready set for excahnge basis? How about reprofiled cams?

wayne_kyo

May 18, 2005
KUALA LUMPUR
what is Crank Shaft Campro and i need to buy .

I wanna get 8 types of "crank shaft campro" . I wanna know what is that cause i just get the part number of it . Can reply me if anyone who know about that ?
I need to buy from u if u get the good price.
I hope to hear good sound from u all as fast as possible.

Further information of the type and size is as the following :

1. LAP/ PAPER ; RIKKEN ; C74 ; #400-18*50*50*50.8
FOR CRANK SHAFT CAMPRO TGM. BRAND RIKKEN KORODAN

2. LAP/ PAPER ; RIKKEN ; A64R; #400-18MM*50*50.10H

3. LAP/ PAPER ; RIKKEN ; C74 ; #600-18*50*50.8

4. LAP/ PAPER ; RIKKEN ; C74 ; #400-22*50*50.8

5. LAP/ PAPER ; RIKKEN ; A74R ; #400-22*50*50.9

6. LAP/ PAER ; RIKKEN ; C74 ; #600-22*50*50.8

7. LAP/ PAPER ; RIKKEN ; A74R ; #400-28*50*50.8

8. LAP/ PAPER ; RIKKEN ; A74R ; #400-40*50*50.8

Thank you for ur help.

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
great pics xarrax... show more k... good work

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm looking for an item:

Gearbox Ford Ranger 2.5 TDCI. Model 2007. Automatic (5 speed) or manual. 3 sensor at main gearbox. I need both gearbox and 4WD transfer box. Gearbox Mazda Fighter 2.5 TDCI or Ford Everest 3.0 also available to slot in.

Your comments, recommendation, or any suggestion is most for me. Thank you very much..

Pic:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience