Piaggio MP3 400 & MP3 500

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Here at zerotohundred, we love everything that is motorized, goes fast, and looks cool and this bike is the epitome of that. The Piaggio was invented for a new category: the three-wheeled leaning scooter. Piaggio has officially announced their plans to produce bth a 400cc version and a 500cc version. The 400cc version will churn out 34 horsepower, I know what you’re thinking but remember that bikes have an astronomical power to weight ratio compared to cars. The 500cc version will have a power output of 40cc and is capable of 90mph. What I really like is the design of the entire thing, very futuristic but usable and scooters are generally easy to ride and are an excellent mode of transportation especially today where petrol prices seem to fluctuate by the hour. It may not be a Ducati or an Aprillia, but it is a perfect entry bike for your Italianisation.

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
40bhp from a scooter.. thats cool.. even a stock 1.3 wira might just churned out around 50-60bhp.. sum more the weight.. haha..

i know the twin front tyre will increase the bike's stability.. cool.. but to me, its not really a bike anymore.. if you get what i mean..

a bike shouldn't look like that.. its just funny..

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
THE PRICE REACHES AROUND 25 TO 30k ACCORDING TO A BROCHURE I SAW FEW MONTHS AGO!

nasilemak_jr

Known Member
May 19, 2006
20 -30k? nice price =) where can i get 1. not so expensive if compare to superbikes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having this problem where if my car don't start for 2 days, i will need to jumpstart it... happen for 3 weekends in a row...

Changed the battery to AC Delco MF but still same problem... switch to another AC Delco batt but problem still persists....

However, when car starts, charging show 13.0 Volt .... sometimes when idle at traffic light.. drops to like 12.2 Volt .. and even once to 11.5 Volt ....

And when engine is off, its about 12.4V only ... is this a sign that my alternator is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience