Petronas Twin Towers KLCC under construction photographs for sale,VERY RARE PHOTOS.

All Other Stuff

Petronas Twin Towers KLCC under construction photographs for sale,VERY RARE PHOTOS.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Hi again to everyone over here in this forum.I have a few copies of Petronas Twin Towers under construction photographs for sale.This photographs were taken by analog film camera dated back on 23-8-95.This photographs are showing the Petronas Twin Towers during the construction and almost completed.

There is a Malaysia flag and this words"FARAH WAWASAN 2020" hanging on the bridge between the Petronas Twin Towers and the Petronas Twin Towers are in difference height from the ground to the top clearly showing on this photographs below,what you see is what you get.

The Petronas Twin Towers KLCC had been completed in 1998 after so many years gone by.Honestly,YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE THE PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS KLCC IN DIFFERENCE HEIGHT WITH A MALAYSIA FLAG AND THIS WORDS HANGING ON THE BRIDGE ANYMORE EXCEPT YOU ONLY CAN SEE THEM ON ALL OF THIS PHOTOGRAPHS BELOW,PROBABLY YOU WILL NEVER TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS JUST EXACTLY LIKE THIS TOO,CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG OF THIS STATEMENT.THIS PHOTOGRAPHS ARE CERTAINLY VERY VERY RARE AND THEIR HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE ITEMS FOR SURE.

THIS PHOTOGRAPHS ARE STILL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION JUST EXACTLY LIKE NEW PHOTOGRAPHS SHOWING ON THE SUPERLARGE SCANS BELOW,WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

The Petronas Twin Towers height,Malaysia flag and those words are in RED COLOUR lines and aarows,please click on this scans to view superlarge scans and see carefully.

If you are interested and serious wanted to get this item from me,please give me YOUR BEST OFFER OVER HERE BY REPLY,PM OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT 0163278975 and my location is in puchong.Payment by maybank account transfer or cash on self-pick up only around my area here in puchong.Free shipping anywhere in Malaysia if you choose not to self-pick up from me,shipping service by any courier company or national poslaju service.Thank you for viewing on this item and have a great day.

Last edited:

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Re: Petronas Twin Towers KLCC under construction photographs for sale,VERY RARE PHOTO

Bumps.................................This photographs are still available.Please give me your best offer if you are interested and serious to get them from me.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Re: Petronas Twin Towers KLCC under construction photographs for sale,VERY RARE PHOTO

Bumps.........................This photographs are still available for sale.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007

free bump to u and ur amazing pics

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

free bump to u and ur amazing pics

Thank you for your bumps and this photographs are still available for sale.Contact me at 0163278975 if you are interested to buy and collect this rare photographs from me.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there,

My car satria neo 1.6 (a) broke down yesterday at a traffic light..when the light turns green, i put the gear Drive n hit the gas..and suddenly....engine losing power then shut off..(malu weh ada amoi kat sebelah..damn)..tried tu turn the engine on but failed..after 30 sec, restart again but then ok, can move..drove straight away to workshop but the mechanic couldnt find the prob (plug, timing belt marker, throtle body checked)...and they ask me to go to proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience