PERKIFA AUTOSPRAY -bodykit~paint job~engine-

Car Shops and Services

PERKIFA AUTOSPRAY -bodykit~paint job~engine-

apekvolcom

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
this 25 / 9 2011 our workshop will make an open workshop. everybody is invite. in the same time u can ask us about the paint job price, bodyworks , and many kind of business we are have here. this event will be start on 3 pm until 7 pm. we have a lot of food available for you all. dont shy.if u shy u hungry.hehe :hehe:

anything u can call our office at 03-8733 4751.

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Nicely done for the Blue kelisa with the daihatsu bumper..Too bad mine painted already but the workmanship was not really that good,sigh envy the finishing man..Maybe one day wanna repaint or something ill drop by and have a look at the shop or do some touch up :biggrin:

DavidLiew

Nov 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My skirting and lips all with scars. Need repair and paint. Side door scratched with little bit dented and roof, boot and spoiler need need to paint. How much will it be? Also, if I choose to do the whole car with matte black, how much for Waja? :itsme:

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
hello there,can u quote me the price for kancil..repaint outside only,dalam no need..now original purple colour,something like metallic..just want to repaint with the same colour..

quote me the best price! thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience