ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
i want to know more about the [crank pulley] please

Bump: i want to know more about the [crank pulley] please

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
i just met a guy who bolted on a supercharger unit from Powerzone to his Neo... dynoed at 180 hp!!!

I wonder if its worth the painstaking time or just drop in a GSR turbo in there for the same price.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
not going to mod my satria neo lo~:nurse:

RedDevil

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
can we actually turbo charge the 1.6 campro cps engine with intercooler? wondering anyone did that to the ori engine rather than putting in a 1.8 gsr turbo engine?

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
can we actually turbo charge the 1.6 campro cps engine with intercooler? wondering anyone did that to the ori engine rather than putting in a 1.8 gsr turbo engine?
I believe it can be done, just how we see some vtec turbo screaming it's valves out...but I doubt the internals can take that much of a boost in stock standard form....especially the Cam profiling system. Perhaps a Soft-turbo will work just nicely at the moment. Anything more i suspect you will end up walking to the nearest workshop with your engine in a bucket.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
normal engine boost 0.4bar no problem one la :P
if u scare those crank shaft will broken o what, forget bout it, even stock engine break down coz QC isn;t done enuf -.-

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
just wondering, why get an auto in the first place?
+1 to that question. :hmmmm:

autos sap off about 15%-20% of stock engine power.

bear in mind, we're not talking about auto trans that came off a merc or beemer here.
auto trans that came frm a proton sux big time, well at least that's how it felt on a wira.

Bump:
yes... someone done it before...

the same one that dynoed with 180bhp? that a powerzone kit?
looks like a fun car to drive.

but why the cooler mounted in the hot engine bay la? (but probably the hood was vented or something?) fer stealth sake? :biggrin:

did the owner ever thought about front-mounting that 'cooler, with a smaller intercooler piping to compensate lag?

either way, after watching the new knight rider series on astro, i do not think a turbo is so cool anymore! haha!

DonJuanDeMarco

Known Member
May 10, 2007
that not powerzone superchager..

i think FTD laa

Bump: that not powerzone superchager..

i think FTD laa

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Nope...campro as seen...powerzone unit had an open pod filter only...just researched it...the supercharger unit from them looks nicer and cleaner

Bump: Nope...campro as seen...powerzone unit had an open pod filter only...just researched it...the supercharger unit from them looks nicer and cleaner

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Although Michael Schumacher has seven world titles and the most grand prix wins ever to back himself up, more often than not he has been overshadowed by younger teammate Nico Rosberg, leading to calls of a rivalry between the pair that stops short at friendly. Mercedes however has decided to play along with a series of advetisements that build up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience