Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hybrid badge, yea i want... shooting star? tu not me kot.....
i thought with blue color...u want to put it on top of 3 diamond ..hahaha

____________________________________________________________________________________________

New update in changelog:

every 3 time engine oil interval = change other fluid. this time with new tie rod end and superpro bushing for lower arm and sway bar.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Another update log:

Q3 2020 final mod:
officially changed everything except head and intake remain stock. Too many chipstone damage on Intercooler, hence update slightly bigger IC and banana. Let see how good tonnka banana is.

so after those changes done, lenjan the car to check out all the weld etc, ended up with an infamous evo3 issue. Return oil line from turbo to oil sum leak. Masuk bengkel balik for fix quick; send the oil sum to machine shop and re-thread it. Alang2 change engine oil as its already reach 4xxx km.

NeuroOne

WFH

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya

NeuroOne

WFH

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Another update log:

Q3 2020 final mod:
officially changed everything except head and intake remain stock. Too many chipstone damage on Intercooler, hence update slightly bigger IC and banana. Let see how good tonnka banana is.

so after those changes done, lenjan the car to check out all the weld etc, ended up with an infamous evo3 issue. Return oil line from turbo to oil sum leak. Masuk bengkel balik for fix quick; send the oil sum to machine shop and re-thread it. Alang2 change engine oil as its already reach 4xxx km.

wowi. still going strong ye.
why undercarriage got no longshaft? :biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Another update log:

Q3 2020 final mod:

highbeam me if you see me on your way in Penang.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have had to change the alternator twice within a year. I am told the expensive original alternator also does not last. Am advised to get a used Japanese one from a half-cut shop.

My Satria is 1.5 auto UK specs. I changed to ngv some months ago. Does the extra heat from using ngv affect the alternator ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience