Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yes double fin definately....

i knew why he sold it from his scooby... coz lag... :listen:

btw...compared to scooby and evo, same turbo unit, evo have lesser lag and better driveability.... try install that first and see if u like it....

if it was me, i will definately hates it...if it was me btw....
I drove WRX STi before and love the low end torque......lol

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Any recommendations for ECU/piggyback?

Budget around 3k max..With dyno+tune..

Few choices in my list are ecu-shop/microtech...Emanage discontinue kan? So I suppose in market now the Thai version?

Currently running 0.9 bar road tune only..Run > check plug > run > check plug + oil smell >run > repeat..

If require more than 3k, then I repaint my car..Got dandruff already due to clear coat kering n cat kusam..All happen on top of the vehicle, front/rear Bonet and roof..

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Any recommendations for ECU/piggyback?

Budget around 3k max..With dyno+tune..

Few choices in my list are ecu-shop/microtech...Emanage discontinue kan? So I suppose in market now the Thai version?

Currently running 0.9 bar road tune only..Run > check plug > run > check plug + oil smell >run > repeat..

If require more than 3k, then I repaint my car..Got dandruff already due to clear coat kering n cat kusam..All happen on top of the vehicle, front/rear Bonet and roof..
RM3k max for standalone is a bit steep due to our WEAK RINGGIT :mad:. As for E-manage is still available, E-manage Blue around RM1.6 to RM1.8k (around there) including install and tune but its the small version unless you go for a used older rectangular model. I would say its good enough with your current set up. You still have balance for REFUELING :biggrin::driver:

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
everyone talk big big turbo,,,,wahahaha
i not yet bored with tdo4, small snail :driver:
But feel some poison already.
like what bro vr mention..dirve daily you will feel so-so only.

I stick with stock td05 first,work with what i have :biggrin:, funding for new chassis/upgrade or other car. :driver:

RM3k max for standalone is a bit steep due to our WEAK RINGGIT :mad:. As for E-manage is still available, E-manage Blue around RM1.6 to RM1.8k (around there) including install and tune but its the small version unless you go for a used older rectangular model. I would say its good enough with your current set up. You still have balance for REFUELING :biggrin::driver:
okla 3k-4k range..hahaha..e-manage blue so far i've asked, discontinue already, so whats in market is genuine? shop i asked klg auto klang,g1 racing, rev performance..

ecu-shop from thai looks good. else i go hunt half-cut item.

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
okla 3k-4k range..hahaha..e-manage blue so far i've asked, discontinue already, so whats in market is genuine? shop i asked klg auto klang,g1 racing, rev performance..

ecu-shop from thai looks good. else i go hunt half-cut item.
If 4k range still got chance for standalone, maybe can try Links Atom G4+

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
like what bro vr mention..dirve daily you will feel so-so only.

I stick with stock td05 first,work with what i have :biggrin:, funding for new chassis/upgrade or other car. :driver:
Mine also TD-05, konk once replace with chop shop TD-05 again.....:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Why konk? What's the price chop shop vs new vs service?

Tell tale sign it's konk?
Mine blowing white smoke. Shaft loose, oil leaking out into hot exhaust.....lol
Quite few years back, RM900 come with manifold. Turbo Tong quote RM1,200 repair with new internals

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
If 4k range still got chance for standalone, maybe can try Links Atom G4+
after few studies on other forum on piggy vs re-chip/chipped/reflash vs standalone, ill take re-chip for now. Engine with stock internal and @ 1bar boost, rechip should suffice. See dyno result and plan for 2nd stage.

Links evo+ for evo3 looks soo goood.

Mine blowing white smoke. Shaft loose, oil leaking out into hot exhaust.....lol
Quite few years back, RM900 come with manifold. Turbo Tong quote RM1,200 repair with new internals
still able to run the car right? driving NA :nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifus... I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the Mitsubishi Digital Aircon Panel. It has a button on the top left that show the Outside Temperature. I was wondering if I can tap that sensor or connect the wires to read Water Temp or something like that.

It's a pretty neat and cost effective way to get a reading. The Outside Temp sensor is never accurate anyway, cuz its under the hood.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers,

Rakuen
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience