Perdana v6 da executive

Feb 10, 2021
Hello all v6ers, iam new in this forum and last week i nought a second hand perdana v6 DA executive, amd right now iam in the process of rebuilding the car,
So my first problem is i couldnt get the engine to start without a jumper,
Last week when i jump the battery the start just like usual but today since it arrives at my house it wont start even after i sent the battery for fully charged, i havent chexk the inside of the battery but id like to hear some of the masters here opinion and view, thank you

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hello all v6ers, iam new in this forum and last week i nought a second hand perdana v6 DA executive, amd right now iam in the process of rebuilding the car,
So my first problem is i couldnt get the engine to start without a jumper,
Last week when i jump the battery the start just like usual but today since it arrives at my house it wont start even after i sent the battery for fully charged, i havent chexk the inside of the battery but id like to hear some of the masters here opinion and view, thank you
How long have the car sits before u buy it?
I think its a dead battery as its drained until the cells are damaged thus it could not hold charge anymore.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No crank at all but yesterday i put jumpers and it starts in one kick, so i guess my battery is dead.
Jumper can start confirms it is the battery. Sometimes the battery when completely drain, cannot be charged back. Since already 2 years old, might as well change it......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi V6 sifus
, im drivivg V6 year 2008, having noise around timing belt area, when i touch the timing belt cover can feel a kind of vibration, my car clocked 610981km, and is that because of timing belt or ??????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience