Pasir Gudang Night Sprint April '04

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup guys, Tom,

Tom...dude,you was there??? man..i saw a silver BMW parked n thought it was u but then din getta see any ZTH sticker..maybe din realize.. :P din know you was there ler...

i was wif MotoringKT (Tan) from da beginin...gosh, VazMaz rules!! their silver RX7.. :o

neways, good shots you've got there man... and that sky blue Waja...its a flame thrower!!

T

Tom

Yea, i was at the RM5 parking area.
somewhere near the medical kiosk.

also, my car looks greyish though.

and i do have the stickers on my windscreen and rear boot.

cheers
Tom

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup Tom,

haiyakk...expected lah...i parked my car at the 5 ringgit parking area as well...told my gf ur car is so familiar...also dat time MotoringKT (Tan) was quite busy wif VazMaz guys tuning their cars...hmm..missed da chance of meeting..hehe! :)

nvm, btw...whens da next drag session?? any idea guys??

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup guys,

info i got for those who dont know...next drag session will be on 1st March...in Sepang...neone from JB goin??? cheers! :)

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup guys,

neone in JB goin?? wud like to tag along... :)

djp0is0n

Feb 16, 2004
hello all.....
VazMAZRX7 3900cc n the S13 usin RB26.. they should race open category lar......hehehe anyways the camera man so quick like in 5 secs or so.... (cantonese say gwaishee) come n shoot then go liao of course the pics bad condition.. hehehe....

i think VAZMAZ will not sapu in KL lar...

look out its coming from behind!!!!!! lol

seven

Dec 3, 2003
Hi,
Vaz Maz FD is a 20B with lots of pontential, it's only boosting at 1bar due to traction, imagine if Sepang or PG had a proper drag strip, with full slicks, the car should be hitting at least 8sec for the quarters. You can check those guys in Austraila, they are hitting 6secs with the 20B. Anyway, not saying that the RB26's are slow, but if I'm not wrong, the Silvia is running an RB26 with a stroker to 2700cc? And the driver has very good lauching technics, seen him a couple of times at PG open nights. From the latest report at PG, the Silvia got first while the FD got 4th due to traction problems. So hope to see the battle of the giants at Sepang again.

prestidge81

Known Member
Jan 30, 2004
Tom, do u had covered this events in VCD format?....i wish i can see it.

Element

Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by seven@Apr 24 2004, 04:21 PM
Hi,
Vaz Maz FD is a 20B with lots of pontential, it's only boosting at 1bar due to traction, imagine if Sepang or PG had a proper drag strip, with full slicks, the car should be hitting at least 8sec for the quarters. You can check those guys in Austraila, they are hitting 6secs with the 20B. Anyway, not saying that the RB26's are slow, but if I'm not wrong, the Silvia is running an RB26 with a stroker to 2700cc? And the driver has very good lauching technics, seen him a couple of times at PG open nights. From the latest report at PG, the Silvia got first while the FD got 4th due to traction problems. So hope to see the battle of the giants at Sepang again.
Dun dream la. 8 sec quartermile in malaysia. Not soon la when we can achieve that. First sepang not a drag strip. Second 8 sec quarter mile times is good enough to challenge japan. And the most important we aren't even running a full quartermile. To get to 8 secs, from calculations it needs over 1000hp to the rear wheels. No car in Malaysia has achieved that thus far.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Anybody have done this mod..? Which Ferio model that suit to wira? How's the installation, need many alteration on the bolt & nut? Cost... Bumper only, with lip & sportlight.

Thanks,.

ZAM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience